A Bantu lashes out at Hassan Sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
@TheTruthIsHere lol go to Ethiopian forums and see if they will like your Somali behind. Stop dickriding them man. No way in hell the Ethiopian government want to expand into Somalia, having more Muslims is not something they would like I guess

@TheTruthIsHere lol go to Ethiopian forums and see if they will like your Somali behind. Stop dickriding them man. No way in hell the Ethiopian government want to expand into Somalia, having more Muslims is not something they would like I guess
We have vast of an Ocean they will accept us at no time but how can we get you cancerous Hawiyes to leave us alone?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Funny how bantu countries treat somalis like shit and use them for cannon fodder

Ie: what happened this week in gedo, but people seem to not give a toss about that. Smh

waraabe

Your superior
Funny how bantu countries treat somalis like shit and use them for cannon fodder

Ie: what happened this week in gedo, but people seem to not give a toss about that. Smh

i have a canon for you in my macaws siilaanyolaugh:fittytousand:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He probably believes that Bantus are the true natives of Somalia and 'light skinned' Somalis are mixed self-haters.

Im honestly impressed with how informed he is about the situation in Somalia. You know shit fucked up when a foreigner is the voice of reason.

Another day
Another L for, Somalia
:snoop::mjcry:

What he says about Damul Jadiid is true where they like to bootyclap Saudis like a lot but cutting-off Iran harms us? I personally support the decision of the cutting-off persians because they keep stealing billions worth of fish every-year plus the Uranium they used to enrich their Nuclear program is stolen from Somalia too so f*ck them farsi shia bastards.

Now into "I know the demographics in Somalia" BS, he's thinking Arab-Olive like people are in power abusing So-Called-Natives/Bantu. that is soo well informed right?

I haven't played Atelier games nor do I plan to since it isn't for a guy like me :4uzpnkt:
Le Macho man
There's nothing wrong with cute girls in games
28898765.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bantu

Lashes

siilaanyolaugh

Cracking video tbh

siilaanyolaugh

really whippin up da crowd