7th FMS remained and Not Banaadir wich will replace Hirshabelle

Congratulations to SSC_Khatumo the 6th FMS.
People are saying next Hiiraan State and Banadir State thinking that there will be new two FMS. There wont be new Abgaal FMS only Hirshabelle the 5th FMS's name will be changed into Banaadir State or Bashabelle State so the only Remained FMS is Hiiraan State we are through now after the New Daarood State 😎😎

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@The Midlands I doubt it bro. Hiran creation will destroy HS status who will only have 1 state, u can't create a state that effects another state is a general accepted rule in Somalia. SSC creation doesn't effect PL/SL status and is vastly different. Even Gedo has better chance at statehood since it doesn't effect JL status who has 2 states.

As for Banadir state, the second that city turns tribal-political-regional character which will 'divide' Somalis not 'unite' them it also loses it's capital city status as it no longer unifying Somalis by being 'neutral' on qabiil, degmo, iyo siyasad, they won't get their cake and eat it both ways that's for damn suree

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
@The Midlands I doubt it bro. Hiran creation will destroy HS status who will only have 1 state, u can't create a state that effects another state is a general accepted rule in Somalia. SSC creation doesn't effect PL/SL status and is vastly different. Even Gedo has better chance at statehood since it doesn't effect JL status who has 2 states.

As for Banadir state, the second that city turns tribal-political-regional character which will 'divide' Somalis not 'unite' them it also loses it's capital city status as it no longer unifying Somalis by being 'neutral' on qabiil, degmo, iyo siyasad, they won't get their cake and eat it both ways that's for damn suree
Also it won't be fair for there to be 3 Daarood led states 4 hawiye led states. That will be totally unfair on Reewin who only have 1 state.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Also it won't be fair for there to be 3 Daarood led states 4 hawiye led states. That will be totally unfair on Reewin who only have 1 state.

Banadir state is 'sheeko' like SL 'aqoonsi' sheeko. Can u imagine the capital city turning 'political' while isolating other politicians or turning tribal or god forbid 'regional' character while claiming they represent all Somalis. Don't let their 'banadir state' sheeko fool u, it's the same 'sixir' of SL aqoonsi. Capital must be neutral on the grounds of politics, tribe, region since it claims it represents all, as soon as it touches one of those area, they r compromised and can lose their capital status.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@mohamedismail every region in Somalia their leaders 'read' upon them some 'sixir' to keep em from chimping out. SL its recognition. PL it was first oil and now its investor forums kkk. Banadir its banadir state lol. Its all sixir to keep em from chimping out and busy. Every sixir has 10 year or 2 term life-time in PL.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Banadir state is 'sheeko' like SL 'aqoonsi' sheeko. Can u imagine the capital city turning 'political' while isolating other politicians or turning tribal or god forbid 'regional' character while claiming they represent all Somalis. Don't let their 'banadir state' sheeko fool u, it's the same 'sixir' of SL aqoonsi. Capital must be neutral on the grounds of politics, tribe, region since it claims it represents all, as soon as it touches one of those area, they r compromised and can lose their capital status.
I totally agree, if Banaadir state comes to the table then the changing of the capital Will also come.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I totally agree, if Banaadir state comes to the table then the changing of the capital Will also come.

Yes Somalis isku siyasad ma aha, isku qabil ma aha, isku degmo ma aha waana waxyaabaha dadka kala dilo those 3 areas. If the capital touches upon those areas immediately division will happen and it no longer unifying ppl and therefore it's status as capital will be revoked.

This is up to Hassan Sh and no one can stop it 🤣🤣

Hiiraan will be made two Gobol and then recognize it as FMS , middle Shabelle will merge with Banaadir

Mogadishu will be limited to the central districts with HG mayor

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
from this platform, I give my allegiance to this newly formed federal state, may it become as stepping stone for liberal and democratic Somalia, and a thorn on SL.

I am gonna donate some of my money to it. We all should, comrades.

There is one option: Caasimada within maamulgoboleed consisting of Jowhar and Banaadir , the maamulgoboleed will be the same as any FMS. Hawiye of Xamar will have representation in the upper house and the parliament but Mogadishu as the capital will have separate mayor. President of Banshabelle will be Abgaal and Mogadishu Mayor HG

Trending