72 virgins in heaven ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
Well, since anything goes in heaven then I would like to take this opportunity and gather all the houral ains in one place; pour gasoline on them and light 'em up.

4BE73CC4-F284-438C-BBE9-E8C4CBC18D1D.gif

Peng tings with no attitude, created to serve you and be loyal :rejoice:

Might be from a shia source but i heard men will be given the drive of 100 horses :rejoice:

Drilling the narn day and night :rejoice:

Ears down to the Toes will be sucked dry :kanyeshrug:

The dunya wifey might aswell bop on her J's, she can't compete with that:mjlaugh:

The dunya wife in heaven will be even prettier than the hoor al ayn.

Hoor al ayn, aint got nothing on us. Its not even a competition.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Just the thought of gangbanging hoor al ayns makes me hard:banderas:

The dunya wife in heaven will be even prettier than the hoor al ayn.

Hoor al ayn, aint got nothing on us. Its not even a competition.
Just accept it love ... if you get into heaven with your husband you won't be getting any action.

@Tukraq

The 72 virgins were invented by Salafis and that is why terrorist leaders (who never kill themselves) promise young impressionable and mostly illiterate suicide bombers that they will get the 72 virgins in heaven when they kill themselves and scores of innocent people. Don't encourage @Geeljire sanbuur who has never prayed and nor fasted in his entire life to seek a short-cut to these fake 72 virgins.

@Geeljire sanbuur

Waryaa, the 72 virgins is a myth and not in the Koran. Stick to the basics, fast, pray and do good deeds for humanity.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

The 72 virgins were invented by Salafis and that is why terrorist leaders (who never kill themselves) promise young impressionable and mostly illiterate suicide bombers that they will get the 72 virgins in heaven when they kill themselves and scores of innocent people. Don't encourage @Geeljire sanbuur who has never prayed and nor fasted in his entire life to seek a short-cut to these fake 72 virgins.

@Geeljire sanbuur

Waryaa, the 72 virgins is a myth and not in the Koran. Stick to the basics, fast, pray and do good deeds for humanity.
I'm pretty sure hur alayan is in the Quran lol, get your facts correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending