72 virgins in heaven ?

Guts

Puntland Independence Movement
VIP
yall are talking about virgins and shit while im out here trying to go to jannah to sleep and never wake up :russ:

Peng tings with no attitude, created to serve you and be loyal :rejoice:

Might be from a shia source but i heard men will be given the drive of 100 horses :rejoice:

Drilling the narn day and night :rejoice:

Ears down to the Toes will be sucked dry :kanyeshrug:

The dunya wifey might aswell bop on her J's, she can't compete with that:mjlaugh:

Peng tings with no attitude, created to serve you and be loyal :rejoice:

Might be from a shia source but i heard men will be given the drive of 100 horses :rejoice:

Drilling the narn day and night :rejoice:

Ears down to the Toes will be sucked dry :kanyeshrug:

The dunya wifey might aswell bop on her J's, she can't compete with that:mjlaugh:
Kkkkk fr sxb they will be constantly waiting to serve you aswell the dunya women are nothing compared to them nacala ku yaal females of earth:ftw9nwa:

Basra

LOVE is none smelly Dhuuso.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If i were male i would turn down the 72 virgins in heaven. Unless its another universe where my sex hangs ups are removed by Allaah swt, but honestly, that is just too much. I rather enjoy the small stuff. Like riding a magic carpet. Drinking milk from a milk river. Or maybe meet fascinating characters & mingle with them while i analyze them!

Nin-culus

Laandheer
If i were male i would turn down the 72 virgins in heaven. Unless its another universe where my sex hangs ups are removed by Allaah swt, but honestly, that is just too much. I rather enjoy the small stuff. Like riding a magic carpet. Drinking milk from a milk river. Or maybe meet fascinating characters & mingle with them while i analyze them!
That’s why you’re a female. If you were a man you would have to get Used to having mad urges