72 virgins in heaven ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers we get 72 virgins In heaven aka hooris . May Allah bless all of us with unlimited hooris for all the troubles s
keluarga-islami.jpg
have given us in this dunya

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
yall are talking about virgins and shit while im out here trying to go to jannah to sleep and never wake up :russ:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Peng tings with no attitude, created to serve you and be loyal :rejoice:

Might be from a shia source but i heard men will be given the drive of 100 horses :rejoice:

Drilling the narn day and night :rejoice:

Ears down to the Toes will be sucked dry :kanyeshrug:

The dunya wifey might aswell bop on her J's, she can't compete with that:mjlaugh:

Peng tings with no attitude, created to serve you and be loyal :rejoice:

Might be from a shia source but i heard men will be given the drive of 100 horses :rejoice:

Drilling the narn day and night :rejoice:

Ears down to the Toes will be sucked dry :kanyeshrug:

The dunya wifey might aswell bop on her J's, she can't compete with that:mjlaugh:
Kkkkk fr sxb they will be constantly waiting to serve you aswell the dunya women are nothing compared to them nacala ku yaal females of earth:ftw9nwa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If i were male i would turn down the 72 virgins in heaven. Unless its another universe where my sex hangs ups are removed by Allaah swt, but honestly, that is just too much. I rather enjoy the small stuff. Like riding a magic carpet. Drinking milk from a milk river. Or maybe meet fascinating characters & mingle with them while i analyze them!

Nin-culus

Laandheer
If i were male i would turn down the 72 virgins in heaven. Unless its another universe where my sex hangs ups are removed by Allaah swt, but honestly, that is just too much. I rather enjoy the small stuff. Like riding a magic carpet. Drinking milk from a milk river. Or maybe meet fascinating characters & mingle with them while i analyze them!
That’s why you’re a female. If you were a man you would have to get Used to having mad urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending