7 reasons why Ethiopian people are way better than Somalian people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am accepted I'm sorry my blackness threatens you go on and bootyclap for Cadaans and Arabs. :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
Lol everyone here knows I am no fan of Arabs or whites because I am somali. I don't need to lump myself with anyone else and I will not let a term designed by racist, slaves owning whites describe me because it was designed for people who have black skin but no knew where they came from. So it was easy to identify them by the color of their skin. FOH self hating khasaaro. Trump just banned Somalis entirely and u into that Uncle Tom koolaid too deep. Like I said, you are pathetic and we don't even consider your type men when we come from.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
how many FDC are their? especially know.

Few ladies owning FDC doesn't account for the rest of the population.

Sxb they all stashed their money abroad.

Idk about Hawiye laakin the MJ's siphoned off their investment via xawaalad's. Thats why it got banned for a while.

When I did work experience for some labor mp's the amount of donations from faraax's was uncanny wallahi.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Sxb they all stashed their money abroad.

Idk about Hawiye laakin the MJ's siphoned off their investment via xawaalad's. Thats why it got banned for a while.

When I did work experience for some labor mp's the amount of donations from faraax's was uncanny wallahi.

okay MJ's in Melbourne are rich Philanthropist who donate millions :mjlol: come on dude.

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President
Lol everyone here knows I am no fan of Arabs or whites because I am somali. I don't need to lump myself with anyone else and I will not let a term designed by racist, slaves owning whites describe me because it was designed for people who have black skin but no knew where they came from. So it was easy to identify them by the color of their skin. FOH self hating khasaaro. Trump just banned Somalis entirely and u into that Uncle Tom koolaid too deep. Like I said, you are pathetic and we don't even consider your type men when we come from.
It's always the darkest of Somalis that resent being called black even though anyone with eyes can see that you're black. :faysalwtf:
Unlike you I love being Somali AND black. You say you don't want to be lumped with anyone when you regularly lump yourself with Somalis. I hate Trump and will do everything to oppose him. And I'm not a man you disgusting misogynistic troll. Please go take your L in peace now you self hating coon.

It's always the darkest of Somalis that resent being called black even though anyone with eyes can see that you're black. :faysalwtf:
Unlike you I love being Somali AND black. You say you don't want to be lumped with anyone when you regularly lump yourself with Somalis. I hate Trump and will do everything to oppose him. And I'm not a man you disgusting misogynistic troll. Please go take your L in peace now you self hating coon.
When did I deny being black? Of course I am black but that should not stop you from fixing the problems in our community first. Why don't you focus on the youth lost in gangs and those who are joining Terror groups instead of whining about cops who shoot black people( and wronly so before you deduce that I condone such events)? You whining with a board out in the snow will not get you an inch closer to giving black people any more rights. America is racist and it belongs to the white man and it always has and nothing you do will change that. Nearly 50 million AAs and they couldn't change shit what will your skinny confused ass change? You need to focus on the problems we face if you love being Somali. Ironically enough you are accusing the Arab lovers but you are no different as you waste your time and effort on a lost cause that doesn't concern you. America, African Americans and the world reminds you that you are somali first, not black first but somali, maybe it is time you stopped hating yourself wasakh yahoow indha la'a. Qalbiga iyo caqliga inta Kuugu hadhayna lagaa qaadye.

Negro

When did I deny being black? Of course I am black but that should not stop you from fixing the problems in our community first. Why don't you focus on the youth lost in gangs and those who are joining Terror groups instead of whining about cops who shoot black people( and wronly so before you deduce that I condone such events)? You whining with a board out in the snow will not get you an inch closer to giving black people any more rights. America is racist and it belongs to the white man and it always has and nothing you do will change that. Nearly 50 million AAs and they couldn't change shit what will your skinny confused ass change? You need to focus on the problems we face if you love being Somali. Ironically enough you are accusing the Arab lovers but you are no different as you waste your time and effort on a lost cause that doesn't concern you. America, African Americans and the world reminds you that you are somali first, not black first but somali, maybe it is time you stopped hating yourself wasakh yahoow indha la'a. Qalbiga iyo caqliga inta Kuugu hadhayna lagaa qaadye.
The problems we face are self inflicted I'll be damned to stand up for some old men who shitted on their country over qaabils. And what I'm fighting for is not a lost cause and I'll continue to fight. And right now it's black people that protest with me over the ban of my people coming into this country. Your hate of black people is rich considering you benefited off of their fight there's a reason your black ass isn't sitting in the back of the bus today. And there will be a reason why your grandkids won't be unjustly killed because of their race and they will benefit off of the fight we're waging now.

Interesting, so many of you have no problem with Abdijohnson shitting on Somalis to garner more views and clicks. But Canuck doing the same is unbearable?

First it used to be just Arabs and whites, but the selfhaters have started caping for xabashi injirles and their repressive country as well now, the only place I get food poisoning from just breathing. Disgrace:susp:

Last edited:
The problems we face are self inflicted I'll be damned to stand up for some old men who shitted on their country over qaabils. And what I'm fighting for is not a lost cause and I'll continue to fight. And right now it's black people that protest with me over the ban of my people coming into this country. Your hate of black people is rich considering you benefited off of their fight there's a reason your black ass isn't sitting in the back of the bus today. And there will be a reason why your grandkids won't be unjustly killed because of their race and they will benefit off of the fight we're waging now.
:bell: Our problems is self inflicted therefore it doesn't require our attention nor is it worth the fix. :francis:
What kind of brain do you have? Do you think the millions who die Btwn crossfire are self inflicting?? Teeda kale do we not have enough problems in the diaspora itself? You have proven my point. You even used the same excuse Arab bootyclappers use which is we should pray for Syria because they didn't choose what is happening to them.
Like I suspected you are a neef but I think it is due to your low IQ sxb. Cont fighting for that black cause and good luck.

And lastly, I have not once said I hate black peope or being black nor have I denied that we are black but to me, I am Somali first and nothing comes before being somali.

Negro

:bell: Our problems is self inflicted therefore it doesn't require our attention nor is it worth the fix. :francis:
What kind of brain do you have? Do you think the millions who die Btwn crossfire are self inflicting?? Teeda kale do we not have enough problems in the diaspora itself? You have proven my point. You even used the same excuse Arab bootyclappers use which is we should pray for Syria because they didn't choose what is happening to them.
Like I suspected you are a neef but I think it is due to your low IQ sxb. Cont fighting for that black cause and good luck.

And lastly, I have not once said I hate black peope or being black nor have I denied that we are black but to me, I am Somali first and nothing comes before being somali.
Exactly Somalis have always been arrogant and too prideful which is why god's wrath is upon us at this moment. I'd rather focus on actual issues that aren't self inflicted such as famine and poverty that a lot of families in Somalia face. And purge this corrupt mess we call a "government". This sniveling excuse for a government is lining their pockets while kids starve on the streets, rapists are allowed to roam freely, and al shaabab runs rampant. I can fight for both sets of issues simultaneously we women are great multitaskers. Btw my IQ is a lot higher than yours due to the fact that I can actually articulate myself well.

Exactly Somalis have always been arrogant and too prideful which is why god's wrath is upon us at this moment. I'd rather focus on actual issues that aren't self inflicted such as famine and poverty that a lot of families in Somalia face. And purge this corrupt mess we call a "government". This sniveling excuse for a government is lining their pockets while kids starve on the streets, rapists are allowed to roam freely, and al shaabab runs rampant. I can fight for both sets of issues simultaneously we women are great multitaskers. Btw my IQ is a lot higher than yours due to the fact that I can actually articulate myself well.

So which is it? Divine wrath or self inflicted? It can't be both.

The go-to excuse for all Somali selfhating losers whether they are caping for arabs or madow drugdealers is always "Somalia is self inflicted!". They have no genuine reason to care about others more than their own so they use low IQ gymnastics to skirt the issue. Really? All Somalis are responsible for alshabab? Including the poor old woman begging in the streets? Why isn't Syria "self inflicted"? Isn't just a bunch of arabs with different religious ideologies killing eachother? What's the difference?

Let me give you some clarity and insight you simpleton qaabils are self inflicted and the on going war, famine, and droughts are divine wrath.

The simpleton is you with your shitty cognitive dissonance, typical of a selfhater.

How about I try this; black crime rates and levels of poverty is self inflicted but police brutality and high death rate is god's wrath. There, now I sound as cognitively deficient as you.

Negro

The simpleton is you with your shitty cognitive dissonance, typical of a selfhater.

How about I try this; black crime rates and levels of poverty is self inflicted but police brutality and high death rate is god's wrath. There, now I sound as cognitively deficient as you.
Not really black people have been oppressed for centuries by white people of course you bootyclappers know all about that. Who was oppressing Somalis the air??? :ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

So oppression only exists when it's from an outsider? Low IQ mental gymnastics. Does that mean a black man who is beaten up and arrested by a black cop is not being oppressed? All the Iraqis who were tortured, killed and raped by Saddam's regime, I suppose they were not oppressed either?

Fyi the booty-clapper is the one who puts the issues of others before his/her own people - which is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending