7 reasons why Ethiopian people are way better than Somalian people

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Ethiopians barely do any crimes in the West while Somali crimes are in the double digit percentage in the Western cities they live in.

2) Ethiopians are all working and have jobs while most Somalis in the diaspora outside of Canada don't work. Ethiopians are extremely hard working while Somalis are very lazy.

3) Ethiopians are a lot kinder people than Somalis and are less likely to cheat you. They are also more truthworthy.

4) There is no terrorism or religious extremism in their community.

5) Ethiopians don't have any ulterior motives while Somalis do.

6) They are patriotic. They may not see eye to eye with the other tribes and ethnic groups but they will never betray the Ethiopian flag and state.

7) Way more valuable and useful to the West. They actually integrate. They don't hate the people who took them in.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Do Canadian Somalis actually work the most? I know our welfare recipient statistics are nowhere near as bad as places in Europe but I don't recall us being number one or anything.

You haven't really had good experience with Ethiopian's, they are in general more pacifistic and extremely docile compared to Somali's

Pacifist and docile people in general are far more two-faced, hypocritical and lack empathy as studies have shown, I have seen this behaviour of them in Germany/Luxembourg in the camps, funny enough it's mostly Somali's that help them get on their feet.

Somali's have dhiig iyo damiir and unmatched activism, you know were you stand, and they keep their culture, unlike Ethiopian's that assimilate fast, conform like pride-less peasants.

In terms of working, it's BS, this lazy jibe is nothing more then a myth, the Somali's with their small populations send home more then billions every year in remittance, this wouldn't be possible if the stereotypes were true, every Somali I know works with the exception of pensioners.

If you have spent anytime like I have with Ethiopian's, the fast majority of those in the West have no connections back home, send no money home, no entrepreneurs, docile as hell, you begin to see why a minority Tigray is able to subjugate them, you don't find any leaders amongst them or hardcore activists, just look at their population and meagre internet presence.

You put 20 random Somali's together, and half of them are leaders, hence when you have 10 captains on a ship,or 10 lions at a table, there will be fights and bickering, we lack docile people and true blind followers, that's our downfall.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
1) Ethiopians barely do any crimes in the West while Somali crimes are in the double digit percentage in the Western cities they live in.

2) Ethiopians are all working and have jobs while most Somalis in the diaspora outside of Canada don't work. Ethiopians are extremely hard working while Somalis are very lazy.

3) Ethiopians are a lot kinder people than Somalis and are less likely to cheat you. They are also more truthworthy.

4) There is no terrorism or religious extremism in their community.

5) Ethiopians don't have any ulterior motives while Somalis do.

6) They are patriotic. They may not see eye to eye with the other tribes and ethnic groups but they will never betray the Ethiopian flag and state.

7) Way more valuable and useful to the West. They actually integrate. They don't hate the people who took them in.
i agree tbh, sometimes i wish ethiopia would just take somalia as a whole.

You haven't really had good experience with Ethiopian's, they are in general more pacifistic and extremely docile compared to Somali's

Pacifist and docile people in general are far more two-faced, hypocritical and lack empathy as studies have shown, I have seen this behaviour of them in Germany/Luxembourg in the camps, funny enough it's mostly Somali's that help them get on their feet.

Somali's have dhiig iyo damiir and unmatched activism, you know were you stand, and they keep their culture, unlike Ethiopian's that assimilate fast, conform like pride-less peasants.

In terms of working, it's BS, this lazy jibe is nothing more then a myth, the Somali's with their small populations send home more then billions every year in remittance, this wouldn't be possible if the stereotypes were true, every Somali I know works with the exception of pensioners.

If you have spent anytime like I have with Ethiopian's, the fast majority of those in the West have no connections back home, send no money home, no entrepreneurs, docile as hell, you begin to see why a minority Tigray is able to subjugate them, you don't find any leaders amongst them or hardcore activists, just look at their population and meagre internet presence.

You put 20 random Somali's together, and half of them are leaders, hence when you have 10 captains on a ship,or 10 lions at a table, there will be fights and bickering, we lack docile people and true blind followers, that's our downfall.

Too many chiefs, not enough Indians.

If you have spent anytime like I have with Ethiopian's, the fast majority of those in the West have no connections back home, send no money home

That part is definitely incorrect unless you are talking about those that are like 20 or younger. We buy calling cards like crazy just for this purpose.

SafariTalk:icon lol:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
@AbdiJohnson

The average Somali Australian is upper class (130k p.a >)

The average habesha Australian is lower middle class

Somali Australians worked hard to be where we are right no and just because Canadians are getting karbashed by the Weeknd doesn't mean you drag us all into this.

Somali Australians are now in a position where they're holding the government to acccount about child-care reform.

Back me up @Adheer Warsame @Transparent

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
That's a broad term do you mean Habesha communities or the Oromo?

Ethnicity vs Nationality?

i agree tbh, sometimes i wish ethiopia would just take somalia as a whole.

Nah. The govt must be toppled

@AbdiJohnson

Somali Australians worked hard to be where we are right no and just because Canadians are getting karbashed by the Weeknd doesn't mean you drag us all into this.

Somali Australians are now in a position where they're holding the government to acccount about child-care reform.

Somalis in Australia are like reer Europe but in a sunny place

@AbdiJohnson

Median Income

At the time of the 2011 Census, the median individual weekly income for the Ethiopia-born in Australia aged 15 years and over was $389, compared with $538 for all overseas-born and $597 for all Australia- born. The total Australian population had a median individual weekly income of $577.

Median Income

At the time of the 2011 Census, the median individual weekly income for the Somalia-born in Australia aged 15 years and over was $295, compared with $538 for all overseas-born and $597 for all Australia-born. The total Australian population had a median individual weekly income of $577.

That part is definitely incorrect unless you are talking about those that are like 20 or younger. We buy calling cards like crazy just for this purpose.

SafariTalk:icon lol:

Talk is cheap, I was mainly referring to doing projects, activism, sending money etc. The proof is in the pudding, even in the area I currently live in London with a large Ethiopian population, not a single money transfer business, the same story in Birmingham that also now has a large Ethiopian population.

In terms of calling, your country with the exception of big cities, doesn't really have much of a telecom infrastructure, poor Somalia beats you that has 90% coverage, this is done by design by the TPLF out of paranoia that people may revolt.

Hence we hardly get much footage from the protests, because there is no reception in most of your territories, even our young generation that were born here have great pride, listen to predominately Somali music, have plenty of their own businesses and defend your docile people on the streets in fights.

The USA median household income for Somalis is $22,368. Whereas, the median household income for Ethiopians is $41,736. We hold the last position(92)on the list of household median income by ethnicity in USA.
:francis:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Median Income

At the time of the 2011 Census, the median individual weekly income for the Ethiopia-born in Australia aged 15 years and over was $389, compared with $538 for all overseas-born and $597 for all Australia- born. The total Australian population had a median individual weekly income of $577.

Median Income

At the time of the 2011 Census, the median individual weekly income for the Somalia-born in Australia aged 15 years and over was $295, compared with $538 for all overseas-born and $597 for all Australia-born. The total Australian population had a median individual weekly income of $577.

Somalis avoid taxes.

Go to a Somali suburb and count the luxury cars. I dare you.

Talk is cheap, I was mainly referring to doing projects, activism, sending money etc. The proof is in the pudding, even in the area I currently live in London with a large Ethiopian population, not a single money transfer business, the same story in Birmingham that also now has a large Ethiopian population.

In terms of calling, your country with the exception of big cities, doesn't really have much of a telecom infrastructure, poor Somalia beats you that has 90% coverage, this is done by design by the TPLF out of paranoia that people may revolt.

Hence we hardly get much footage from the protests, because there is no reception in most of your territories, even our young generation that were born here have great pride, listen to predominately Somali music, have plenty of their own businesses and defend your docile people on the streets in fights.
Well we do have one here but I am in West London. My family is from a small town but I still manage to call them. And yes you are right most of it is the government's paranoia. Especially the past year, that has been a hassle.

Median Income

Median Income

These are useless stats, I expect you to know the flaws of median calculations, which is just picking the number in the middle, it doesn't really tell you anything, 5 people with over a 1 million, 1 with a few hundreds, and 5 with nothing, will appear as a median as having a few hundreds.

It also doesn't factor in the fact that Somali's are not economic migrants unlike Ethiopian's not fleeing civil war, it doesn't factor that most Ethiopian's, Eritreans and even Sudani's classify themselves fraudulently as 'Somalis' for much of the 90's and 2000's because it was the only way to get refugee status 100%.

Then you factor in how Somalis operate like the big businesses do, avoid tax, get welfare while working, which big businesses do as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending