6-12 million African American women can't find a husband or boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Farah should start marrying more white/Arab/latina wives and leave this loud dusty halimos .let them marry jarerr and have daughters that nobody wants to marry while Somali men breed with exotic looking races like white/latina.#boycott dirty blm halimos2018

Thats sad tbh. Their men go for White and Latinas when they get the chance especially the rich and famous ones :cosbyhmm:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
the only chance some somali guys would give aa women is if they looked mixed/east African have slim features and not have nappy hair im sure the offspring will look full somali

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
the only chance some somali guys would give aa women is if they looked mixed/east African have slim features and not have nappy hair im sure the offspring will look full somali
You cant take chances with Madow.anything can happen i rather go white/Asian so i don't have to worry if my kids will be jar

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You cant take chances with Madow.anything can happen i rather go white/Asian so i don't have to worry if my kids will be jar
I said if she has soft hair and is lighskinned with European features is better bcos the child will definetly look somali I've seen it myself where's with half timojileec/arab the offspring looks nothing like a somali going for a biracial is a better option

A male Somali friend of mine married a Africoon American, she actually left him as soon as she got pregnant.
Its like these ******s are programmed to retreat since they never had a father themselves in the house, most likely due to the mom pushing the dad out.
View attachment 48361
Thats very ignorant to say mister abdi what if every women thought of somali men like that you would only have somali women to date where is your compassion

buddy i been around the country doing business and let me tell you somalis are viewed as blacks, never once have I been referred to as anything other than black

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
He is an anomaly. 98%+ of Somali men who marry out tend to marry Caucasian/Arab/Asian.

Whereas when Somali women marry out, roughly 70% tend to marry African/Afro Carribbean/Afro American.

An outlier example shouldn't be used. That would be disingenuous.
Not really majority somali women that marry out marry arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts