6-12 million African American women can't find a husband or boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
These women not being able to find men to settle down with is due to the simple fact that they want their man to have higher social status than themselves and to be materially richer. Not many African American men that meet their high standards, thus they choose to remain single.

It is in the female nature to be like this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Corrections: It should read Educated Black women. Ged/High school/drop outs/Gheto black women get all the men they can muster. Each one of them have an average of 5 kids with maybe 5 different baby daddies.

Educated women have their studly dildos

Corrections: It should read Educated Black women. Ged/High school/drop outs/Gheto black women get all the men they can muster. Each one of them have an average of 5 kids with maybe 5 different baby daddies.

Educated women have their studly dildos

I saw many women with babies yesterday... saw 1 adaan women with a mixed race child.. it was weird.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
A male Somali friend of mine married a Africoon American, she actually left him as soon as she got pregnant.
Its like these are programmed to retreat since they never had a father themselves in the house, most likely due to the mom pushing the dad out.
1529745954221.jpg

A male Somali friend of mine married a Africoon American, she actually left him as soon as she got pregnant.
Its like these are programmed to retreat since they never had a father themselves in the house, most likely due to the mom pushing the dad out.
View attachment 48361
View attachment 48361
Adab yeelo :snoop:

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I find it weird.. im in Europe.. cant say location.. secret services are on me
Ok :browtf:

Where ever there’s black men, they will impregnate the local white female population.

In places like UK, US etc with high black populations it’s more commonly seen but other low black population countries you will see the odd one now and then.

Some cadaan women have jungle fever :childplease:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Ok :browtf:

Where ever there’s black men, they will impregnate the local white female population.

In places like UK, US etc with high black populations it’s more commonly seen but other low black population countries you will see the odd one now and then.

Some cadaan women have jungle fever :childplease:
LOL its so common in my school there were more mixed black and white kids and black and Asian kids than black kids:susp::damedamn:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Those ladies are so pretty and successful but they should have not waited to 30 and took their time. Maybe African Americans should get back arranged marriages so that their parents can choose good black men for them they know. Maybe they should go abroad keep their options open or if they get more desperate open an Instagram page post some pictures the men will follow and then seperate the weirdos from normal ones.
Idk why they want black men their kids will let still counted as black no matter what in America since they have a weird one drop rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending