6-12 million African American women can't find a husband or boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your hate for Somali women it both immature and pathetic :kodaksmiley:

It's actually mainly through observation. Many Somali women are struggling to find partners and there are too many women. This statistic will implode within 10 years. I'm actually one of the few on this site who has so far advocated for Somali women to graze on new pastures because it's either that or live a meaningless life without love. This statement might surprise you, but I want the best for Somali women. Its a generstional struggle. Somali women need to fight against their own deficiencies which are quite too many.

It's actually mainly through observation. Many Somali women are struggling to find partners and there are too many women. This statistic will implode within 10 years. I'm actually one of the few on this site who has so far advocated for Somali women to graze on new pastures because it's either that or live a meaningless life without love. This statement might surprise you, but I want the best for Somali women. Its a generstional struggle. Somali women need to fight against their own deficiencies which are quite too many.
tenor.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This is Somali women in 10 years. I promise you. Somali women will in 10 years be the new African American woman.
OMG you're obsessed with somali girls I swear down. Do you get rejected by somali women all the time so you wanna vent here:mahubowtf:

I wouldn't mind having an AA woman as one of my wives but then i remembered that they will f*ck up my kids hair. Is the AA female hair gene the strongest? does anyone know?

:susp::cosbyhmm:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I wouldn't mind having an AA woman as one of my wives but then i remembered that they will f*ck up my kids hair. Is the AA female hair gene the strongest? does anyone know?

:susp::cosbyhmm:
Compared to how weak somali genes are yes they are strong

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Young lady.

God bless you. But it's not good to assume.
Young lady ah
Do you not see my age I could be your great grandmother :shookgabre:
Yes thank you I hope god blesses you to brother but sort out your negative bias against somali women:yacadiim:

Young lady ah
Do you not see my age I could be your great grandmother :shookgabre:
Yes thank you I hope god blesses you to brother but sort out your negative bias against somali women:yacadiim:

I have nothing against Somali women. My analysis is fair and my judgement is just.

You have a huge responsibility on your shoulders to give Somali girls a good reputation by being a great human being yourself. Things will not be easy for you because you will be going against the trend.

May God make you a good example for all of us ameen

So there's not even a slight chance that my kids will have nice hair...Damn!!! this is why my mother says don't mess with Madow women they have the strongest fufu hair genes in the world.

:jcoleno:

Not in a million years sxb. Even if she was mixed race for example. It could go any way.

The good thing about having a child with a white woman is that you can guarantee your child will not have Negroid features

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Those ladies are so pretty and successful but they should have not waited to 30 and took their time. Maybe African Americans should get back arranged marriages so that their parents can choose good black men for them they know. Maybe they should go abroad keep their options open or if they get more desperate open an Instagram page post some pictures the men will follow and then seperate the weirdos from normal ones.
Idk why they want black men their kids will let still counted as black no matter what in America since they have a weird one drop rule.

Black women (African American) are seen as bottom of the barrel racially in all polling based on desirability by race. No other race of men is interested in them except their own men. When you subtract the number of black men in jail and the ones that date interracially, it makes sense why a lot of them can't find partners.

It is not that black women are loyal and only want to date black men (they aren't), but more so the fact that only black men would consider dating them to begin with and there aren't enough single black men.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Black women (African American) are seen as bottom of the barrel racially in all polling based on desirability by race. No other race of men is interested in them except their own men. When you subtract the number of black men in jail and the ones that date interracially, it makes sense a lot of them can't find partners.

It is not that black women are loyal and only want to date black men (they aren't), but more so the fact that only black men would consider dating them to begin with and there aren't enough single black men.
I feel for them wallahi atleast other groups ugly people can get married still since they stay with their own. Even pretty African americans are finding it difficult to marry. They should start by having their natural hair or in braids they look best then. Shame really they aren't desired I've seen so many ugly white and Chinese ladies get married

Not in a million years sxb. Even if she was mixed race for example. It could go any way.

The good thing about having a child with a white woman is that you can guarantee your child will not have Negroid features
I agree WW would be perfect if only my kids would inherit my caramel brown tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.