NEWS 55% of the Lebanese population is trapped in poverty

Lebanon is one of the few Arab countries that I actually have no negativity associated with. I’ve met few Lebanese before...they’re perfectly pleasant people. Few months ago I actually met a girl from Lebanon at a work conference and she actually gave me a gift just as Muslim to Muslim gesture.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Lebanon is one of the few Arab countries that I actually have no negativity associated with. I’ve met few Lebanese before...they’re perfectly pleasant people. Few months ago I actually met a girl from Lebanon at a work conference and she actually gave me a gift just as Muslim to Muslim gesture.
Indeed, good people and nice country. They have been burdened with refugees from Syria which has caused a saturation in the job market and low wages.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It’s such a fragile and unstable country. So it’s not surprising that half the country is in poverty

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't think you interacted with them on a deeper level because if you did you wouldn't have said such ignorant statement about the most racist and discriminatory people in Asia. They're vile abusive folk that treat other ethnicities like garbage.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Really? They're like the worst arabs lol.

Trending

Latest posts