5 sub clans of Hawaadle make a peace deal with Al-Shabab

Jungle

VIP
“Marehan la dood” then goes on to beg Marexaans for support. I remember when Cheese freed you from being stateless, loyal dameers were so happy :ahh:

Even worse, “Lightweight”, like this isnt the same guy who used to calaacal about his kids in Generals. I couldnt believe my eyes when you started replacing @Mckenzie :drakewtf:

:heh:
How old are you kid? Because bringing someone else kids into a conversation like this shows your hurt. Keep it fkd. If you seen something keep it in that section.

And Idk when Cheese freed anyone but you're a servant in every country you inhabit. Not much more to say...

He thinks he can do a isku dir between brothers and make a dash. We kight karbaash each other but shisheeye can f*ck off:trumpsmirk:
^^

@Prince of HS @convincation I hope you learn a valuable lesson from this hes jumping from aabo to aabo :drakekidding:
View attachment 252010
Dhaa dhaan aa tahay nh

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
How old are you kid? Because bringing someone else kids into a conversation like this shows your hurt. Keep it fkd. If you seen something keep it in that section.
I guess I touched a nerve go put me on ignore bud :heh:
Siad Barre was ahead of his time Cali Mahdi wadanki ku xaaray:mjlaugh:
You know my views on the two. Farmajo/MSB showed us Marexaan can put Hawiyes on their knees in their states. They still say “we dont respect you like Marexaan” I was impressed they could admit it to be honest thats proper imprinting :mjpls:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
nigga it was you that extended ANISOM ATMIS occupation.
Embarrassing you can't even secure your own land without Ugandans/Burundi holding your nuts smh.View attachment 252005
Atmis are due to leave in a year. When will Jubaland capital be freed
I guess I touched a nerve go put me on ignore bud :heh:

You know my views on the two. Farmajo/MSB showed us Marexaan can put Hawiyes on their knees in their states. They still say “we dont respect you like Marexaan” I was impressed they could admit it to be honest thats proper imprinting :mjpls:
Caasho caydiidow stop using another man’s achievements as your own can the mighty Ogaden not stand on its own two bigfeet. That being said the boons are out of the villa and are now a pain in blackies ass. Chat to me when you fix jubaland the only state in Somalia with a whole gobol occupied

@convincation .There’s a reason why they were named casho Caydiid, it’s because they were so goddamn subservient they were called casho for another man :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Once a doqon, always a doqon…
23148D9C-9259-400D-871B-076D0A53D67A.jpeg

:nahgirl:

“Marehan la dood” then goes on to beg Marexaans for support. I remember when Cheese freed you from being stateless, loyal dameers were so happy :ahh:

Even worse, “Lightweight”, like this isnt the same guy who used to calaacal about his kids in Generals. I couldnt believe my eyes when you started replacing @Mckenzie :drakewtf:

:heh:
I didn’t take you as the emotional type mr cagdheer :damn: it’s not @Jungle fault that your subjects of amxaaro and swahili Bantu. This is just fkd banter no need to bring up his personal life

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I didn’t take you as the emotional type mr cagdheer :damn: it’s not @Jungle fault that your subjects of amxaaro and swahili Bantu. This is just fkd banter no need to bring up his personal life
I only remember him for chasing that murursade girl around on here. Im not hating on the rebrand but you cant say its personal if you made it your personality. I’ll avoid mentioning it again I guess:mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts