5 sub clans of Hawaadle make a peace deal with Al-Shabab

Nah the ones in LS are shababis aswell and use shabab on Shanta caleemo. It wasn’t long ago that Caloofi Gaaljecel blockaded the Mog-Baydhabo highway going through their land
Mudulood baa ka qaldan beesha Gaaljecel and Gugundhabe in general. We can't keep punishing Gaaljecel for siding with Caydiid forever. Gugundhabe are the largest clan in Hiiraan and they should be assisted in reconciliation and their rightful place as the de facto leaders of Hiiraan firmly established. It is wrong that Xawaadle are favored by Mudulood because they descend from Daaro Mudulood while nasab Gugundhabe are sidelined. Specially Gaaljecel have been marginalized and thats why they tend to support Shabaab because iyaga xuquuq aad u weyn
baa ka maqan.

Mudulood baa ka qaldan beesha Gaaljecel and Gugundhabe in general. We can't keep punishing Gaaljecel for siding with Caydiid forever. Gugundhabe are the largest clan in Hiiraan and they should be assisted in reconciliation and their rightful place as the de facto leaders of Hiiraan firmly established. It is wrong that Xawaadle are favored by Mudulood because they descend from Daaro Mudulood while nasab Gugundhabe are sidelined. Specially Gaaljecel have been marginalized and thats why they tend to support Shabaab because iyaga xuquuq aad u weyn
baa ka maqan.
"decended" f*ck buntulood don't associate us with you we don't look the same. APE GAAL ARE OUR BIGGEST ENEMY IF YOU ARE RAG TAKE BACK XALFOOLEY AND EJI BEFORE YOU SPEAK FOR THE NOMINAL GUGUNDHABE . AL KHAWAARIJ CAPTURED RUUNIRGOOD AND NUURDUGLE THIS SHOWS HOW YOU ARE PROTECTED BY XL FUCKING WEAK ASS. ABGAALS ARE HIDING THIS. You can only defend xadka hiiraan shabeelada dhexe 🤣🤣
He is right apart from his "hawiye" BS

Screenshot_20230201-231114.jpg

Screenshot_20230201-231007.jpg

Last edited:
"decended" f*ck buntulood don't associate us with you we don't look the same. APE GAAL ARE OUR BIGGEST ENEMY IF YOU ARE RAG TAKE BACK XALFOOLEY AND EJI BEFORE YOU SPEAK THE NOMINAL GUGUNDHABE . AL KHAWAARIJ CAPTURED RUUNIRGOOD AND NUURDUGLE THIS SHOWS HOW YOU ARE PROTECTED BY XL FUCKING WEAK ASS. ABGAALS ARE HIDING THIS. You can only defend xadka hiiraan shabeelada dhexe 🤣🤣

View attachment 251865
View attachment 251866
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

You are so easy to trigger kkkkk......I almost feel bad.
:mjlol: :mjlol:

Abaq

VIP
@Abaq the sooner your species return to xabeshi authority the better Somalia will become, doqon cagdheer
Tell me Mr GJ terrorist, what were your ancestors doing when mine were conquering Jubbaland? You first saw Jubbaland in 1991 so don’t you think you ought to return to whatever shithole you came from?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Tell me Mr GJ terrorist, what were your ancestors doing when mine were conquering Jubbaland? You first saw Jubbaland in 1991 so don’t you think you ought to return to whatever shithole you came from?
His people live in the wilderness chopping trees for charcoal. They are environmental terrorists.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Historically Gaaljecel moved south into the jubas from Gedo initially back when all Gugundhabe (murule, Dagodi, Gaaljecel, baadicade etc) moved together from Hiiraan to Gedo/NFD). Afterward Murule/Degodi moved west into NFD and GJ moved south into the Jubas. They’re one of the many native hawiye tribes of jubaland

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
"decended" f*ck buntulood don't associate us with you we don't look the same. APE GAAL ARE OUR BIGGEST ENEMY IF YOU ARE RAG TAKE BACK XALFOOLEY AND EJI BEFORE YOU SPEAK FOR THE NOMINAL GUGUNDHABE . AL KHAWAARIJ CAPTURED RUUNIRGOOD AND NUURDUGLE THIS SHOWS HOW YOU ARE PROTECTED BY XL FUCKING WEAK ASS. ABGAALS ARE HIDING THIS. You can only defend xadka hiiraan shabeelada dhexe 🤣🤣

View attachment 251865
View attachment 251866
Sahal have Xawadle found their father yet

Hamzza

VIP
Historically Gaaljecel moved south into the jubas from Gedo initially back when all Gugundhabe (murule, Dagodi, Gaaljecel, baadicade etc) moved together from Hiiraan to Gedo/NFD). Afterward Murule/Degodi moved west into NFD and GJ moved south into the Jubas. They’re one of the many native hawiye tribes of jubaland
Gugundhabe is a fake Confederation walaal and it exists only in Hiiraan. Baadicade are closer to Abgaal than Gaaljecel interns of Abtirsiimyo.