5 sub clans of Hawaadle make a peace deal with Al-Shabab

You will find pro-AS elders in every community. But every time the clan elders will not tolerate this type of thing and speak about it.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
It’s a well known fact Hawadle we’re cozy with shabab up until the point where they turned on them and started killing them in their own villages.

The only reason XL were the first to effectively fight shabab after being inspired by the Abgaal macwiisley movement is because shabab took the most from them

It’s a well known fact Hawadle we’re cozy with shabab up until the point where they turned on them and started killing them in their own villages.

The only reason XL were the first to effectively fight shabab after being inspired by the Abgaal macwiisley movement is because shabab took the most from them
Abgaal Macawiisleey?

Shidane

SOMALI NATIONALIST
After last district in galmudug is liberated, will the west of hiiraan be the next focus?
This Is the Situation In Hiiraan only East Is Free from Al shabab but West Of Hiraan is still under Control of Al shabab.
PicsArt_02-01-01.06.53.jpg

Its the river that divides the Gobol in to two but we all know West Hiiraan isn't still liberated from Al Shabab.
Hiiraan is one by the way, but the black area in the east is not controlled by Shabaab it’s just that it’s prone to attacks ever since the offensive in Haradheere and Mukaqoori is free from AS.

Hiiraan is one by the way, but the black area in the east is not controlled by Shabaab it’s just that it’s prone to attacks ever since the offensive in Haradheere and Mukaqoori is free from AS.
i agree. the black area is under FGS/XL macawiisley but more prone to shabaab ambush/attacks. Also north west hiraan is shabaab free as well but it is shown as shabaab controlled on the map @Shidane posted

I've said it before and I'll say it again, GJ is a terrorist tribe and should be dealt with as such
whats your relationship like with GJ in JL? From what I have seen on here, you OG's arent big fans of them. Hiraan and shabelle dhexe GJ are pro shabaab but the ones who live in Lower shabelle (wanlaweyne area) are pro FGS

Abaq

VIP
whats your relationship like with GJ in JL? From what I have seen on here, you OG's arent big fans of them. Hiraan and shabelle dhexe GJ are pro shabaab but the ones who live in Lower shabelle (wanlaweyne area) are pro FGS
We want them gone. They are AS, plant IEDs and deforest the land. They need to go back to where they came from.

The ones in Hiiraan and middle Shabelle are pro AS anti XL and Abgaal

The ones in LS are also pro AS they are anti Shanta Caleemo

The ones in JL are anti OG pro shabaab.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Nah the ones in LS are shababis aswell and use shabab on Shanta caleemo. It wasn’t long ago that Caloofi Gaaljecel blockaded the Mog-Baydhabo highway going through their land

Trending