5,000 Sufi fighters join Somali National Army

You got it half right, the heads of the admin/maamul were Suufis (Ahlu-Sunnah) but the 5,000 soldiers were 100% Ceyr HG iljeexs with clan loyalty not to the Suufis.

Their integration into SNA is good for HG, now you have combined 5000 ceyrs, 3500 salebaans, Saruur&Duduble 2700 and 4700 Sacads joined SNA, the future is bright for HG in SNA.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You got it half right, the heads of the admin/maamul were Suufis (Ahlu-Sunnah) but the 5,000 soldiers were 100% Ceyr HG iljeexs with clan loyalty not to the Suufis.

Their integration into SNA is good for HG, now you have combined 5000 ceyrs, 3500 salebaans, Saruur&Duduble 2700 and 4700 Sacads joined SNA, the future is bright for HG in SNA.

I am repeating what the Al Jazeera report said, but sure.

Next up is time to integrate OGs

Kheyre is forming a Interahamwe army kkkk

@kickz dont be a neef

Nigga langaab kheyre believes that he can control HG, kkkk lest he know that HG waa dad cunsuri that hate langaabs who dont have any deegaans to speak about, HG are riding him hard before soon discarding him after bolstering them in terms of power and political influence.

Kheyre is delusional to believe otherwise.

@Lex Luther

Certain groups within Hawiye and Daarood would love to see the return of Civil war nonsense so that they can ride the coattails of their wealthier and larger clansmen.

If HG play their cards right and consolidate Galmudug, build Hobyo etc, without fighting Puntland and reigniting the civil war, I can see Galmudug getting the PM or even Presidential seat.

The future of Somalia should be for the federalists, for instance;

Madoobe President
Xaaf Vice President

Farm

VIP
It's good that Ahlu Sunnah has been added but no Daarood clans have been added to the so-called "SNA" yet.

Without a diverse "SNA" that has army bases all over Somalia, AMISOM will never leave.

I don’t want even a diverse β€œSNA” anywhere near PL. :vqbuyv0:

I think everyone should make their own army for their regions and secure their own regions and have a mutual defence pact for outside forces but that should be it.

I don’t want even a diverse β€œSNA” anywhere near PL. :vqbuyv0:

I think everyone should make their own army for their regions and secure their own regions and have a mutual defence pact for outside forces but that should be it.

I want our men trained because that's our right and that was the agreement. The federal government pockets all the money intended for federal states and they use it for their own horrible agendas.

It's not fair that Hawiye men get training and salary whilst Puntite soldiers do not.

This is an outrage and I don't trust any alleged MJ who supports N&N aka @kickz and his likes.

@Lex Luther

Certain groups within Hawiye and Daarood would love to see the return of Civil war nonsense so that they can ride the coattails of their wealthier and larger clansmen.

If HG play their cards right and consolidate Galmudug, build Hobyo etc, without fighting Puntland and reigniting the civil war, I can see Galmudug getting the PM or even Presidential seat.

The future of Somalia should be for the federalists, for instance;

Madoobe President
Xaaf Vice President

Centralism or Federalism Beesha HG and MJ have luck on both side, while the most other Hawiye langaabs and MX that don't have Federal state they want centralism at all cost because for them it's do or die because they are stateless and coastless.

HG doesn't want civil war but to built their state it's those stateless MX that are waging the banner of civil wars and for them knowing they can't fight for shit will run in fear when the first gunfire is shot by HG.

Centralism or Federalism Beesha HG and MJ have luck on both side, while the most other Hawiye langaabs and MX that don't have Federal state they want centralism at all cost because for them it's do or die because they are stateless and coastless.

HG doesn't want civil war but to built their state it's those stateless MX that are waging the banner of civil wars and for them knowing they can't fight for shit will run in fear when the first gunfire is shot by HG.

Yes, like that Marehan leader who wanted Galmudug to attack Puntland.

Galkacyo needs peace not balaayo.

We will have a new chapter of cooperation between all federal states!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Sufis done a good job keeping Al shabab at bay for years. What is the salary for the army per month?

I heard its about $100 a month, while AMISOM gets from the International agencies $1,000 per month

Trending