5,000 Sufi fighters join Somali National Army

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Nah, I don't think so. I mean nothing wrong with sitting after salaat for some dhikr, but its when you got coffin shrines and dancing involved where it gets a little out there.
Yeah early sufis weren't dancers or shrine worshipers. New sufism been changed.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
How many times has this happened and failed and we've had to reset the nation?

Did you forget about the ICU? They failed and their Puntite collaborators were killed @kickz

People like you never learn.

Not like this. ICU was backward/semi -terrorist organization and not comparable to this new intelligent, educated, and nationalist group that wants to see Somalia rise beyond the current 10th century qabilist mentality. I bet you will be pro government if Deni was the president of Somalia. Don't worry, every tribe will contribute to the nation building process and there are no "special" tribes. We will liberate every region in Somalia and unite them, Inshallah.

Not like this. ICU was backward/semi -terrorist organization and not comparable to this new intelligent, educated, and nationalist group that wants to see Somalia rise beyond the current 10th century qabilist mentality. I bet you will be pro government if Deni was the president of Somalia. Don't worry, every tribe will contribute to the nation building process and there are no "special" tribes. We will liberate every region in Somalia and unite them, Inshallah.

Because it's so much easier to focus on fighting other Somalis who have peace like Puntland than to free your own village and town isn't it?

Aboowe, come near our peaceful state and there will be bullets with you and your "nationalists" friends names on them.

tenor.gif

How do we invade our own land? We are liberators. Every civilization starts with unification. Brush up on your dikri brother:ufdup:
Rer mudug ayaa culamada pl ah, kuwaan waa iska irrelevant warkood. Xirta heema, iyo galkacyo, iyo mudug oo dhanba waa layaqaana. Not to mention rabiiciyada who stretch from mudug all the way to sanaag. Wa iska sacuudi raac kuwan mufti menk, iyo albani iyo waxaan loo joogin aya u sheekh ah. Culamada somalida wey istaqaan iyo cidda shaley cawaan rer badiya aheyd oo maanta rabto iney kutub akhriyan ayagoo garweyn

Trending