4th wave has started in France

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Just as I expected enjoy your summer folks I expect a full lockdown by late September in Canada and US. The elites are really toying with us now, soon it will be a third dose to stop the “Delta”:mjkkk:

Apollo

VIP
🤏

I am this close to start looting South African Zulu style if they bring back severe corona restrictions. Getting annoyed as f*ck by this rona bullshit.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Lol these covid restrictions will keep going on for the foreseeable future
1627154372864.png

There must be something about this corona that we don’t know. Why they freaking out over something with a 99% survival rate

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
niggas need to vaccine themselves soon!

ffs people are protesting in groups while we are afraid of a 4th wave.

f*ck the Gaulois.

Apollo

VIP
There must be something about this corona that we don’t know. Why they freaking out over something with a 99% survival rate

It is a Chinese weapon of mass destruction.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) can release a second virus they got stashed away which will kill everyone who was infected with the milder Covid-19 version previously.

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
🤏

I am this close to start looting South African Zulu style if they bring back severe corona restrictions. Getting annoyed as f*ck by this rona bullshit.
My local news already programming us for the fourth wave, blaming unvaccinated and saying its inevitable yall gonna be cucked in Germany too :silanyolaugh:

The Pandemic has really highlighted the cultural differences between the Authority loving Europeans and Freedom loving Americans.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I think the youth will start acting up if they continue to crash the economy for a flu.

south-africa-looting-2.jpg

Stimulus checks kept people passive in 2020, but if they ruin the economy by 2022 or 2023 the above might happen all over the West.

Just as I expected enjoy your summer folks I expect a full lockdown by late September in Canada and US. The elites are really toying with us now, soon it will be a third dose to stop the “Delta”:mjkkk:
I need to sell my RSUs from work and stock up. I got enough cash for my family for at least 2 years. If that full lockdown thing happens, I'm learning data science and getting a certification. Management is gonna be useless in about 15-20 years. Best to get ahead.

But yeah the elite are playing the end game now. Stock up at mid August.