4th wave has started in France

I need to sell my RSUs from work and stock up. I got enough cash for my family for at least 2 years. If that full lockdown thing happens, I'm learning data science and getting a certification. Management is gonna be useless in about 15-20 years. Best to get ahead.

But yeah the elite are playing the end game now. Stock up at mid August.
We might get another full lockdown at winter/fall

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The Pandemic has really highlighted the cultural differences between the Authority loving Europeans and Freedom loving Americans.
The US doesnt care Florida is fully open and fine showing that this is blown way out of proportion!

Wallahi if I was rich I would move there look how their governor cucks liberal media :silanyolaugh:

TekNiKo

VIP
I need to sell my RSUs from work and stock up. I got enough cash for my family for at least 2 years. If that full lockdown thing happens, I'm learning data science and getting a certification. Management is gonna be useless in about 15-20 years. Best to get ahead.

But yeah the elite are playing the end game now. Stock up at mid August.
I suggest you stack up and buy a home in Turkey or Safe parts of Somalia like SL/PL parts of Galmudug. Lock downs are here to stay for the forseeable future it would be like this new movie they are promoting to desentisize the masses Covid-23 and marshal law :mjdontkno: :mjkkk:

I suggest you stack up and buy a home in Turkey or Safe parts of Somalia like SL/PL parts of Galmudug. Lock downs are here to stay for the forseeable future it would be like this new movie they are promoting to desentisize the masses Covid-23 and marshal law :mjdontkno: :mjkkk:

Get starlink so you can get good WiFi too

TekNiKo

VIP
The are protesting against mandatory vacancies. Even though I got mine, people should not be forced.

Good they are better than Canadians but our Ontario premier Ford refused vaccaniation passes so thats good. I wont be surprised if hes dethroned soon libs going cray:silanyolaugh:

• Saved 1000s I would've otherwise spent on restaurants/nightouts, put all that extra money into crypto and now I'm chillin
  • All my exams are open book and x2 as long
  • I'll find a cushy work from home job after graduation
  • I'm more religious and closer with my creator
  • Boomer are getting rekt by covid so house prices might finally fall
Good, hope the lockdowns stick around indefinitely. But I'm still not getting vaxxed:lolbron:

Last edited:
  • I've saved 1000s I would've otherwise have spent on restaurants/nightouts, put all that extra money into crypto and now I'm chillin
  • All my exams are open book and x2 as long
  • I'll find a cushy work-from-home job after graduation
  • I'm more religious and closer with my creator
Good, hope the lockdowns stick around indefinitely. Still not getting vaxxed though:lolbron:
Why is there a particular reason . I just think that vaccinating myself against virus with a 99% survival rate is ridiculous

Why is there a particular reason . I just think that vaccinating myself against virus with a 99% survival rate is ridiculous
Same here. It doesn't prevent the spread of covid, it only reduces seriously illness/hospitalization. If I get wrecked by a virus with a 99% survival rate, I'm not long for this world anyway lol:manny:

Them forcing it upon has me scared like what is it you know that we don’t know.
My GP's been texting me more than a crazed ex about the vaccine too.
I love how Bojo was threatening young people with vaccine passports for clubs :hemad:
Such shit Turk boy, I'm not taking your fertility-killer juice lol.

Trending