450 militiamen with 21 technicals defect from Puntland to Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
actually somaliland general caydiid amed nuur and his troops have deflected to puntland and welcomed in garowe yesterday

So much bullshit, all of the videos with this in the thumbnail doesn't show him or any vehicles but a completely different person and no soldiers.

You lot like to clickbait alt of shit, Somalia and take news go hand in hand I remember someones opinion piece for rewarded abs was made up as breaking news even the news channel picked it up

So much bullshit, all of the videos with this in the thumbnail doesn't show him or any vehicles but a completely different person and no soldiers.

You lot like to clickbait alt of shit, Somalia and take news go hand in hand I remember someones opinion piece for rewarded abs was made up as breaking news even the news channel picked it up
Bro its verified. This man is a reer yusuf haruun. He left most of his cidan in badhan. Took a couple of ranked aemy men to qardho than garowe to get funding and uniforms. It is what it is. He was the comanding police officer for sl in eastern sanaag. Never really did anything but was getting paid.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Bro its verified. This man is a reer yusuf haruun. He left most of his cidan in badhan. Took a couple of ranked aemy men to qardho than garowe to get funding and uniforms. It is what it is. He was the comanding police officer for sl in eastern sanaag. Never really did anything but was getting paid.

Go look at the video not the same man, are you blind. Go show me Video that shows the guy none showed the guy or his men

One video nearly got me showing some PL uniforms yelling about him and some white land cruisers but no - 1 Somalilands doesn't use white land cruisers for their army or its paid tribal militias 2 the uniform of the men shown clearly went defects as they had PL military attire on

Go look at the video not the same man, are you blind. Go show me Video that shows the guy none showed the guy or his men

One video nearly got me showing some PL uniforms yelling about him and some white land cruisers but no - 1 Somalilands doesn't use white land cruisers for their army or its paid tribal militias 2 the uniform of the men shown clearly went defects as they had PL military attire on
How do they not use white abdi biles. All of their army ones are white or green camo. Police is mostly blue. Second i know the man and was talking to ceerigaabo the last couple of days. It happened just wait and see. Tan kale it really doesnt matter. Sanaag is really ruled by qabil and people live their lives peacefully while getting fundinga nad development from both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts