36 Hour Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I'm trying to reduce body fat to 6%, which is probably not recommended. I've been doing 16-20 hour fasts since August and have had good results. I'm going to ratchet things up and go for 36 hour fasts. I stopped eating 12 hours ago. 24 more to go. Anyone try this? Is anyone a doctor or remotely knowledgabe about the this?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Are you at least drinking water or something? That’s very drastic. You need to eat something.
I'm drinking water all along. The fast controls insulin spikes, forces your body to use fat for energy and promotes production of human growth hormone. I also have mental clarity and can focus on tasks better. I have a diabetes risk factor. That's the primary reason.

World

VIP
You’ll turn into a twig if you starve yourself like that.

Just go gym and eat below your maintaince level ?

It’s funny how mainstream fasting is becoming.

Having a plant based diet and fasting has helped me greatly lately.

I just need to start lifting weights, I suffer from geeljire man boobs.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Water fasts are good bro, I keep trying to get past the 48 hour mark but it's difficult.

Gambar

VIP
I'm drinking water all along. The fast controls insulin spikes, forces your body to use fat for energy and promotes production of human growth hormone. I also have mental clarity and can focus on tasks better. I have a diabetes risk factor. That's the primary reason.
I would suggest intermittent fasting. Fasting that long is dangerous.

Wait a minute. :westbrookwtf:

This Gaal will fast for 36 hours when a Cadaan Youtubers tells her to, but she’ll skip Ramadan and lie to her parents about fasting all day.

:williamswtf:@Inquisitive_ You see this.
giphy.gif

I've been meaning to try water fasting. I have had tremendous benefits just using ordinary fasting and intermittent fasting (not together).

If your looking to loose weight you can also try the ketogenic diet. You have to do it properly, and do it for several days at a time otherwise you will never reap the benefits. It takes more than a day to enter ketosis, so you can't cheat. There is also the benefit of feeling for energetic and less tired.

You should ask @Unstable for tips on health. He has shared some great information in the past.

6% bf? Is that possible naturally?

Wait a minute. :westbrookwtf:

This Gaal will fast for 36 hours when a Cadaan Youtubers tells him to, but he’ll skip Ramadan and lie to his parents about fasting all day.

:williamswtf:@Inquisitive_ You see this.
giphy.gif

It's because quarkademic europhilic spinless doctors are on it. :mjlol:

For real though. There are many doctors on YouTube talking about the tremendous benefits of fasting, whether it is ordinary fasting, intermittent fasting, or water fasting.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I've been meaning to try water fasting. I have had tremendous benefits just using ordinary fasting and intermittent fasting (not together).

If your looking to loose weight you can also try the ketogenic diet. You have to do it properly, and do it for several days at a time otherwise you will never reap the benefits. It takes more than a day to enter ketosis, so you can't cheat. There is also the benefit of feeling for energetic and less tired.

You should ask @Unstable for tips on health. He has shared some great information in the past.

6% bf? Is that possible naturally?
I lost ~ 11lb of fat since August. Just intermittent fasting is working out well for me so far. The main reason I do it is to control insulin production because I have diabetes risk factors.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Can't fast for that long,! I have tried it before and always fail:liberaltears:I do however skip breakfast, and don't eat until 1pm so there is that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.