36 Hour Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. :westbrookwtf:

This Gaal will fast for 36 hours when a Cadaan Youtubers tells her to, but she’ll skip Ramadan and lie to her parents about fasting all day.

:williamswtf:@Inquisitive_ You see this.
giphy.gif

The Christian and Jews took their rabbi's as God's besides Allah, these guys take YouTuber's and pseudo science as their God's

Having said this, I belief this dude became a Muslim again. With regards to you man-boobs invest in a good water filter and ditch the bottles, it's the oestrogen mimicking hormones that cause this and no amount of going to the gym will solve this problem.

The more plastics you can avoid the better, I had the same problem probably a lot worse then you and used to go to the gym regularly, until I did this, I did not see any significant progress.

I now use glass bottles everywhere, even carry epic water filter bottles for work because they only filter the chlorine from the water not all the other 3000 contaminants.

@ArchBishopofAtheism

Breakdown what you eat after your intermittent fasts and especially on your feast days. I have a 15-19 windows of intermittent fasting I keep to daily, this is sufficient, no need to go to the extreme.

Sugar plays no role in Diabetes, this has been debunked many times even by the ancient people, it's the repeated consumption of bad fats (especially trans/hydrogenated lab produced fats) that clog up your pancreas from producing insulin, that's why a type 2 is easily reversed.

I had the same risk factors when I consumed that crap, but since I stopped no such issues, I go through so much honey and dates it would shock you with no after effects.

Eat clean pure unprocessed organic food as nature intended and the results will appear fast.

I always get really bad headaches and feel faint when I fast.

That's due to the high toxicity levels already present in your body, when you fast your body begins to cleanse itself breaking down old fat cells, the more you have as well as depending on your diet/lifestyle the more loaded they are with toxic.

Hence the strong detox effects you experience, I had the same originally, in fact I would bloat really bad every time with pain in the stomach when I fasted and even when I tried healthy food, this was due to the candida overgrowth and other fungus that were slowly dying off in the gut because they are starved of their poisoned fuel.

The longer you wait to cleanse this, the worse it will get down the road for you, start off slowly by ditching chemical deodorants using natural ones this is the main culprit of all evils keeping all the toxins trapped in your body while adding more.

Slowly introduce healthy foods gradually, exercise rigorously, avoid bottled water and get a good water filter, you can take these small steps to the point you will no longer feel the effects of fasting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.