3 Somali men repeatedly raped Swedish girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is their face obscured? the one on the right was born in 2000 too? he can't be 18yrs old, he looks 40yrs old.

They're mentally ill fobs, period! Back home they would be hunged!

massimiliano-haematinon-nigro-hanged.jpg

Facts

According to the. U.N, three quarters of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness, even that won’t excuse them. Among the Africans and Muslims in the diaspora, Somalis are over-represented in rape cases in western jails, what does that indicate to you? We do have a rape culture where the weak are raped without any consequences. Recently, I overheard a middle aged Somali guy talk about how they used to gang rape “ chicks” and it was called saf/que rape. Look at that thread of North America -revenge and those blokes are justifying what happened to that single mother of four. We should learn to respect women regardless of their character and how they dress and never tolerate their rape. We shouldn’t be defending and making excuses for rapists. Let’s set a noble standard to men in Somalia who shamelessly indulge in our rape-culture.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Facts

According to the. U.N, three quarters of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness, even that won’t excuse them. Among the Africans and Muslims in the diaspora, Somalis are over-represented in rape cases in western jails, what does that indicate to you? We do have a rape culture where the weak are raped without any consequences. Recently, I overheard a middle aged Somali guy talk about how they used to gang rape “ chicks” and it was called saf/que rape. Look at that thread of North America -revenge and those blokes are justifying what happened to that single mother of four. We should learn to respect women regardless of their character and how they dress and never tolerate their rape. We shouldn’t be defending and making excuses for rapists. Let’s set a noble standard to men in Somalia who shamelessly indulge in our rape-culture.

You're a gaal who is known to be a compulsive liar so everything you said was false. Goodbye!

They're mentally ill fobs, period! Back home they would be hunged!

massimiliano-haematinon-nigro-hanged.jpg

They would have bribed the police with khaat/money ..or they would have forced the 13 yr old to marry one of them bastards because 'no other man will want her'..:camby:

Last edited:
Disgusting:eek: this isn't new i've seen about 5 other cases exactly the same, most of them are paedophiles too. I'm guessing all or most Somali men from back home are mentally unstable

Status
Not open for further replies.