3 Somali hijabi models on the cover of Vogue Arabia (April 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Lovely women, saw them on Instagram a while back walking for Paris Fashion Week. Pretty proud to see them glo up and grace the front cover of Vogue Arabia. Another day, another win for Muslimahs :2tjlv3e:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
A lot of Xalimos are suffering from oikophobia. I learn this term from our future prime-minister Thierry Baudet (The Netherlands). It basically means an aversion for home surroundings. Sad!

Is it me or does one of them look like that Barkhad Abdi dude?

We should keep ugly Somalis away from mass media before they damage us any further.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
They aren't ugly by any means and I am proud of their success, but they look like the casual somali girl from next door lol.

Is this how non Somalis see us ?

Apollo

VIP
They aren't ugly by any means and I am proud of their success, but they look like the casual somali girl from next door lol.

Is this how non Somalis see us ?

Vogue and similar fashion magazines/the fashion industry in general is run by gay men with poor taste in women. They actually like to recruit unusual looking women.

The modeling industry is led by and financed by old white perverts who turn on small boys. That's why the models are always flat chested flat butt anorexic females.. Who very much resemble small boys with their body frame.

Ugaaso

Deni
The modeling industry is led by and financed by old white perverts who turn on small boys. That's why the models are always flat chested flat butt anorexic females.. Who very much resemble small boys with their body frame.

Do you prefer the Marilyn Monroe types?

DF0BC038-75E1-44A8-B6AF-9962F436923D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending