3 former Somaliland region ministers join Somalia Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:ftw9nwa: Sland region keeps taking Ls.

Golaha Guurtidda Somaliland oo Si Adag uga Hadlay Wasiiro Iska Dhiibay Soomaaliya

Bohol

VIP
Axmed Keyse Guray former deputy foreign minister of Somaliland region.

201776636349243254345905Axmed%20Kaysejjjjjj.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Well it still doesn't matter as I said they went to Muqdisho for money, they will come back like others did.

It matters cause it damages Sland region credibility further if even the ministers serving it don't believe in the secessionist cause hence the outcry from golaha guurtida. Kulaha it doesn't matter. :lol:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kkkkkkkkkkkkk :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::mjlol: Absolute embarrassment. Even former Ministers are defecting from the delusion.

It matters cause it damages Sland region credibility further if even the ministers serving it don't believe in the secessionist cause hence the outcry from golaha guriitda. Kulaha it doesn't matter. :lol:
Sxb we know most of these guys aren't unionists they just want money and it's easy getting money when you are a reer waqooyi unionist in Muqdisho. They eventually will come back like others did.

Bohol

VIP
Sxb we know most of these guys aren't unionists they just want money and it's easy getting money when you are a reer waqooyi unionist in Muqdisho. They eventually will come back like others did.

Well they don't believe in secessionism either. No true secessionist would serve in Somalia government :lol: it is like saying I drink pig oil but don't eat pig.

Well they don't believe in secessionism either. No true secessionist would serve in Somalia government :lol: it is like saying I drink pig oil but don't eat pig.
Why do most of them come back to Somaliland and become "secessionists again if they weren't truly for Somaliland?:drakekidding:

Bohol

VIP
Why do most of them come back to Somaliland and become "secessionists again if they weren't truly for Somaliland?:drakekidding:

Cause they are from Somaliland region it is like asking why a politician from Puntland or South West would go back to his region.

Bohol

VIP
Kkkkkkkkkkkkk :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::mjlol: Absolute embarrassment. Even former Ministers are defecting from the delusion.

Yep they shot themselves in the foot. That is why I don't get seccesonist kids here who worship their politicians when their politicians don't even believe in actual seccesonism.

:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
Well if they truly were unionists they would never be secessionists and would rather stay in Muqdisho.

You can be a unionist in Somaliland region. Hence why many ex Somaliland region ministers have no problem serving in the Somalia government cause they weren't true secessionists to begin with.

You can be a unionist in Somaliland region. Hence why many ex Somaliland region ministers have no problem serving in the Somalia government cause they weren't true secessionists to begin with.
How can you be a unionist in Somaliland but not secessionist in Muqdisho?

Status
Not open for further replies.