3 former Somaliland region ministers join Somalia Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
How can you be a unionist in Somaliland but not secessionist in Muqdisho?

Cause serving in the Mogadishu based government and secessionism is incompatible. Northerners serving in the Somalia government just strengthens unity since the IC will see that many northerners are part of the federal government and will see the "secessionism" claim of Sland region as a joke. Why else do you think Somaliland region arrests anyone from Sland region be it politician or journalist that goes to Mogadishu? cause they know it kills their credibility.

VIP
Child molesting jeegaanites forever taking Ls

:jcoleno: :hemad:

The older generation are all talk and never truly believed in this shit, only the delusional youngsters who were brainwashed do

Cause serving in the Mogadishu based government and secessionism is incompatible. Northerners serving in the Somalia government just strengthens unity since the IC will see that many northerners are part of the federal government and will see the "secessionism" claim of Sland region as a joke. Why else do you think Somaliland region arrests anyone from Sland region be it politician or journalist that goes to Mogadishu? cause they know it kills their credibility.
Actually most of the politicians that return from Muqdisho aren't arrested because most of them keep quiet and never talk about Somaliland. There are kids that go to Muqdisho to seek fame but they don't count.

Bohol

VIP
Child molesting jeegaanites forever taking Ls

:jcoleno: :hemad:

The older generation are all talk and never truly believed in this shit, only the delusional youngsters who were brainwashed do

Yep that is why I feel sorry for the kids here who believe in ictiraaf/secessionism. I talked to several senior politicians in Hargeisa non of them believe in it but use it as a cash cow. :lol:

VIP
Yep that is why I feel sorry for the kids here who believe in ictiraaf/secessionism. I talked to several senior politicians in Hargeisa non of them believe in it but use it as a cash cow. :lol:

This imaginary country of theirs is coming undone, lets sit back and enjoy the show

:samwelcome:

Bohol

VIP
This imaginary country of theirs is coming undone, lets sit back and enjoy the show

:samwelcome:

Already ahead of you.
fa3JlGY.gif

Bohol

VIP
So you want chaos for the people in Somaliland:kodaksmiley:

Political chaos is inevitable unless Sland region comes with plan b or something. There is no united northern block in the federal government atm. Dhulo/Warsan MPs are allied to Puntland while the rest are party aligned.

Political chaos is inevitable unless Sland region comes with plan b or something. There is no united northern block in the federal government atm. Dhulo/Warsan MPs are allied to Puntland while the rest are party aligned.
Well then this whole shit is retarded. There aren't plans so the whole shit would turn into civil war:drakewtf:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Here's Bohol misleading people again. It has only been reported that they arrived in Mogadishu. Stop assuming things and all 3 were flip flioppers anyways changing success from kulmiye to waddani

They could have gone for business but yet again the 68IQ prevails not fact checking the news

Bohol

VIP
Here's Bohol misleading people again. It has only been reported that they arrived in Mogadishu. Stop assuming things and all 3 were flip flioppers anyways changing success from kulmiye to waddani

They could have gone for business but yet again the 68IQ prevails not fact checking the news

All the media is reporting they went there to join the Somalia government. 3 ex former Somaliland region ministers going to Mogadishu sametime isn't coincidence. :lol: You are literally brain dead no wonder you believe in ictiraaf.

:mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Kkkkkkkkkkkkk :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::mjlol: Absolute embarrassment. Even former Ministers are defecting from the delusion.
I would be more embarrassed if I lost land and did not successfully get it back. While my opps are 80km away from my capital. Now that’s embarrassing :cryinglaughsmiley:

Go sit down in your corner. :dead:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I would be more embarrassed if I lost land and did not successfully get it back. While my opps are 80km away from my capital. Now that’s embarrassing :cryinglaughsmiley:

Go sit down in your corner. :dead:
Those lands belong to an insane flip-flopping clan, without their full support no administration can stay in their land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts