3 former Somaliland region ministers join Somalia Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they want to go home without going to jail.
Why would they go to a place where they are threatened and could be jailed? They could find a home in Muqdisho where all Somalis live and they wouldn't be threatened because of their belief.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why would they go to a place where they are threatened and could be jailed? They could find a home in Muqdisho where all Somalis live and they wouldn't be threatened because of their belief.
Too many identical repetitive questions from this donkey. Shut the f*ck up.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Their families don't live in Mogadishu.

You can't expect them to just leave their homes, families, and lives behind to live alone in Mogadishu and never come back.

They go back and apologise so they don't get arrested. And for the high profile ones like Yusur Abraar who refuse to apologise, they lie and say that they did anyway to save face.

Their families don't live in Mogadishu.

You can't expect them to just leave their homes, families, and lives behind to live alone in Mogadishu and never come back.

They go back and apologise so they don't get arrested. And for the high profile ones like Yusur Abraar who refuse to apologise, they lie and say that they did anyway to save face.
Well I'm telling you most of the Isaaq in Muqdisho just want money that's why everyone says "way soo shaqaysanayaan" whenever they go there and eventually they come back. Most of them don't even claim to be unionists.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Well I'm telling you most of the Isaaq in Muqdisho just want money that's why everyone says "way soo shaqaysanayaan" whenever they go there and eventually they come back. Most of them don't even claim to be unionists.
I can't think of anything more traitorous and damaging to Somaliland's goal of recognition than ministers joining the same government that they claim bombed them to smithereens. The same government that they have been trying to convince the world for decades they can't work with.

You guys tell yourselves that they're just doing it for the money and that may be the case but doesn't it show how little faith they have in Somaliland? It's not just your politicians. This even extends to civilians who regularly come to Garowe to trade in their imaginary passport for a real one.

Somaliland is like a joke that everyone in that region is in on.

I didn't say they were loyal to Somaliland I said most of them aren't unionists. They actually do more damage to you guys because they're paid by corrupt people so they may get some support.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Because they want to go home without going to jail.
Exactly, they are es and will get jail time if they don't put some respeccc on it.

I advise you to travel through Hargeisa a lot and tell them about your political views to make sure you get to Garowe safe. :damedamn:

DRACO

VIP
If anything it shows the desperacy of FGS accepting former deputy ministers in lowly ministeries and taking our left over trash to instantly become high ranking officials in Somalia :mjlol::pachah1:.

It is a nice way for us to infiltrate FGS as them deputy ministers are only doing it it for the money but will support and lobby for SL behind the scenes , while accepting FGS pay. When they are done they all return home .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts