2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
horta niyow you noticed right? That nigga keeps blaming the PSN servers like why doesn't it affect all of us since we're all on it:what1:? I think he's using his cell phone's hotspot or something. You are the only one I haven't played yet.
Saxib, nothing wrong with losing if you give it your all but that was some next shit man

:kendrickcry:

niggaz on xbox one, add Chief Gurhan and experience the karbash on fifa17 :banderas:
lol you must have cadaan friends. All the faraaxs are on ps4.

@666 You know, I hardly have time wallahi. School starts again next monday, and I am usually btwn two jobs and school. I have a little chill time and I divide it up btwn fifa and playing soccer.:wow: nolol malihi sxb. That's why I get beat the first couple games usually but today I played online, so that's I am lookin for someone to karbash.:wow1:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
lol you must have cadaan friends. All the faraaxs are on ps4.

@666 You know, I hardly have time wallahi. School starts again next monday, and I am usually btwn two jobs and school. I have a little chill time and I divide it up btwn fifa and playing soccer.:wow: nolol malihi sxb. That's why I get beat the first couple games usually but today I played online, so that's I am lookin for someone to karbash.:wow1:
lol, i dont play games that much anymore, but can make time for young lads like @Air Jalam who think they all that.

Who was I playing then :what1:

I'm not at home now but later tonight sxb
lol. bro I don't know who is who anymore. I was reading the convo last night and I don't even remember setting it up. My memory is horrible sxb. I probably won't remember this either but I'll try to be online six hours from now, hopefully you or someone will be online to catch an L.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
lol. bro I don't know who is who anymore. I was reading the convo last night and I don't even remember setting it up. My memory is horrible sxb. I probably won't remember this either but I'll try to be online six hours from now, hopefully you or someone will be online to catch an L.

:williamswtf: legit concerned

My name started with S and I've got an AC avatar. Six hours from now is 1am and insomnia is a so I'll be awake, shout me bro :nvjpqts:

:williamswtf: legit concerned

My name started with S and I've got an AC avatar. Six hours from now is 1am and insomnia is a so I'll be awake, shout me bro :nvjpqts:
I have somprince in there and idk who the hell it is. I also had someone messaging me there and idk who it is. I know you and yibir and air jalam and that's it.:francis:

Inshallah sxb. I'll play you then for a best of 3.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I have somprince in there and idk who the hell it is. I also had someone messaging me there and idk who it is. I know you and yibir and air jalam and that's it.:francis:

Inshallah sxb. I'll play you then for a best of 3.

I'm not sp but the person who was messaging you and you played was me

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Who wants to do Co-Op season with me :win:

I played Co-Op with the neef @Adolf-Hitler
Nigga is trash :damn: I carried his ass smh won one and lost one.

I need someone to go to division 1 with.:damnmusic:

Trending

Latest posts