2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You have been avoiding that ass whopping for four years:hahaidiot:.

I'll retire from this site when I get that game.

We can play coop or 2k19 tomorrow. I Don't have 2k20 :browtf:
Not really I’ve been playing Gucci and em. Most of the old heads left the site or were banned hence why the competition died.

Smh bro I deleted 2k19 and I don’t have the disc. I stopped buying disc and just download it fork the PlayStation store.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lol finally after you beat me one game u ran away like a pussy. I will play you tomorrow or Tuesday
Walahi you’re a straight up weirdo. Do you want me to pull up the messages we had? I told you I play pro clubs league and only had an hour or so when you’re available to play a game or two. Why would I duck from someone I beat? :drakewtf:Dude stop making a fool or yourself. I’m off tomorrow Tuesday and Wednesday @ me on here or dm we’ll finish our cup.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I Miss This Dude, I remember how much I used to laugh at his posts when I used to stalk and as soon as I joined he left, nacalaa:mjcry::mjhaps:
Lots of Ogs are in this thread lol :wow1:We had gamers back ink the day smh now SS is filled with anime and K Pop niggas.:ohlord:

division 1 every season, but havent played the game well over a year, but imma cop fifa 21 this year inshallah, i swear my cuzzies struggle against me (keep in mind they both get top 100 on seasons and theyve played the game way longer than me) kkkkkkk, wallahi im laughing right now, visualising how im gonna 6-0 you with pepe and martenelli :mjlol::banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
division 1 every season, but havent played the game well over a year, but imma cop fifa 21 this year inshallah, i swear my cuzzies struggle against me (keep in mind they both get top 100 on seasons and theyve played the game way longer than me) kkkkkkk, wallahi im laughing right now, visualising how im gonna 6-0 you with pepe and martenelli :mjlol::banderas:
This man said Poope and Martinelli :mjlol:

Gaajo Assanal can’t do shit to me.:drakekidding:

Why don’t you game share with your cuzzo and play me? :mjpls:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
lol @ carrying a scrub

I mean you might be too tired to be playing seriously against me

it's up to ya bro. I'm online let me know
LoL you right you might catch me slipping. :browtf:
Good idea we can do Co-Op and 1v1 another time.

Add my fifa account DayGuyJama the other account is for my 2k and other games my bro plays.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Feeling nervous already, division 5 is no joke:drakekidding:

And why is it taking so long to find a game
Good first game our defense was on point. I bottled two chances Lmao haven’t played this in few weeks you can see how rusty I was.

Your first goal:wow::wow1:I didn’t know you had that in your locker.

Ngl game is kinda slow for me cause of the server. My passes are delayed sometimes.

The connection that explains it cos your overall game is good I thought you were trying to make us lose on purpose

I missed two clear chances :ohlord:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ffs bro we should’ve won this game.

You mess around too much smh. :damn:Let’s put the game away before we start messing about.

Trending

Latest posts