2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
20161231_023913_zpsq5d8cnkl.jpg

Bal ceebtaan arka
22 shots to 3:deadpeter:
13 on target 1 on target for him but blame the WiFi because it gives me more chances than you kkkkk:deadosama:

@RedStar @Southie
Wth happen to nigggas @ ffs war soo gala nin baa fashilmay.:russ:

:mjlol: and my nigga out here blaming my WiFi like his nandos WiFi is any better.

Walahi ninkaan waan xasuuqay from the first touch. I went straight to his goal like open your legs naaya and let the beast in. Didn't put up a fight.

Don't make me come to UK bruh :kodaksmiley:and smack you in your own house walahi if it gets to that I'll do it. What will your excuse be then? I forgot to play with my lucky controller
:mjlol:
Ghost abti you're not on my level.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
giphy.gif

I'll take this L with me to the next year, that's a given.

The game was absolutely unplayable on my end, ten minutes in and I was frozen into submission. This nigga was banging in goals with Madow Utd as though it was going to levitate them from 6th place kkkk. Book the stats, I could play with my ashy elbows and still get more shots.
:russ::mjcry::wow:

Zlatan and Pogba were teleporting and signing autographs to Merino, Bartra and Ginter.
giphy.gif

@666 you could have waited till next year before risking a L, I mean you just beat the best nigga here.

Bruh Wtf you done fucked up with the name change, that's worse than the 6-0 :faysalwtf:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Adolf-Hitler there's no way that's happening mate, I karbash'd the only Div 1 nigga on SomaliSpot :mjcry:
I borrowed the game to a friend, I'll holla you when I get it back. Are any of you mans on Battlefield 1??

@Adolf-Hitler there's no way that's happening mate, I karbash'd the only Div 1 nigga on SomaliSpot :mjcry:
I borrowed the game to a friend, I'll holla you when I get it back. Are any of you mans on Battlefield 1??
bro I think I have battlefield but I haven't played it since ps3. You can play the whole is ugaadhsi thing right? Where you karbash each other pretty much?

Besides, I saw the group messages. he gave you a 6 nothing.:faysalwtf:

hit me up when you get the game back.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
bro I think I have battlefield but I haven't played it since ps3. You can play the whole is ugaadhsi thing right? Where you karbash each other pretty much?

Besides, I saw the group messages. he gave you a 6 nothing.:faysalwtf:

hit me up when you get the game back.
Game kept freezing and cutting out, my players could barely receive the ball lol.

Look at the amount of shots, Steven Hawkings could've done better.
:jcoleno:

Game kept freezing and cutting out, my players could barely receive the ball lol.

Look at the amount of shots, Steven Hawkings could've done better.
:jcoleno:
horta niyow you noticed right? That nigga keeps blaming the PSN servers like why doesn't it affect all of us since we're all on it:what1:? I think he's using his cell phone's hotspot or something. You are the only one I haven't played yet.

Trending