2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Nigga my finishing been shit today you lucky :ufdup:

you only Counter with speedy ass psg pick different team nigga

Lool if anything your finishing was better than mine, i'm a tap in merchant, doesn't matter how bad the match stats look, i always pull out results :pachah1:

I only pick PSG as im a fan, but ill play with liverpool next time

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lool if anything your finishing was better than mine, i'm a tap in merchant, doesn't matter how bad the match stats look, i always pull out results :pachah1:

I only pick PSG as im a fan, but ill play with liverpool next time
Wallahi you get some scrappy ass wins/draws I gotta give you credit

Mckenzie

VIP
Hey guys if you guys are interested in playing a tourney let me know.

@Mckenzie @Southerner @Enlightenednomad @Ferrari @Gucci mane

The match ups should be like this. Best out of 3

me vs @Enlightenednomad
@Gucci mane vs @Mckenzie
@Southerner vs @Ferrari

What do you guys think of these match ups?

I’m free to get on early Monday Tuesday and Wednesday as those are my off days to play my matches.

Pretty sure you can create a league on Fifa by adding peoples usernames. I seen my cousins use it before, its good cos even getting draws will get you points instead of it being a knockout.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Pretty sure you can create a league on Fifa by adding peoples usernames. I seen my cousins use it before, its good cos even getting draws will get you points instead of it being a knockout.
We can do that as well. Wouldn’t doing a league with number of matches be better than a knock out tourney?

We have to agree to how many games we can play and whoever has the most points at the end wins the league.:westbrookswag:I like this format better than the knock out tourney especially since we only have 6 players.

Mckenzie

VIP
We can do that as well. Wouldn’t doing a league with number of matches be better than a knock out tourney?

We have to agree to how many games we can play and whoever has the most points at the end wins the league.:westbrookswag:I like this format better than the knock out tourney especially since we only have 6 players.

Everyone should have to play each other twice. So for 6 players, its a 10 game league. Person with most points or goal difference wins.

Mckenzie

VIP
Bet let’s do this. I’ll play my two games against @Enlightenednomad tomorrow IA and whoever is on.

I found a FIFA league generator online and set the rules to

1. 6 players
2. 2 games against each player
3. Everyone has to pick 1 team and stick with it for this league
4. Ive added a 2 round knockout stage to spice things up.

Its gonna look something like this below

Screenshot_20200413-042731_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-042745_Samsung Internet.jpg

If all you guys @Gucci mane @Figo @Southerner @Ferrari @Enlightenednomad can @ me with your team choice and ill create the league. You can pick the same team as others btw.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Y’all gotta tell each other if it’s a friendly or league games. I don’t want niggas losing leagues games and saying it was a friendly when you take league games L’s. :mjhaps:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

1. 6 players

View attachment 106485

View attachment 106486

If all you guys @Gucci mane @Figo @Southerner @Ferrari @Enlightenednomad can @ me with your team choice and ill create the league.
I play with PSG sxb got dips on them. :lolbron:

Thanks for creating it.

1. 6 players

View attachment 106488

View attachment 106489

If all you guys @Gucci mane @Figo @Southerner @Ferrari @Enlightenednomad can @ me with your team choice and ill create the league. You can pick the same team as others btw.
liverpool for me

Mckenzie

VIP
Y’all gotta tell each other if it’s a friendly or league games. I don’t want niggas losing leagues games and saying it was a friendly when you take league games L’s. :mjhaps:

Yeah once i create the league, best to have your 2 games straight away against an opponent and @ me the results.

The fixtures are only 3 pages long but it doesnt have to be in any order, so its quick and easy for me to update. League can actually be done in 6hrs but due to time zone diff, we can hopefully finish in under a week.

Mckenzie

VIP
Say less. :mjhaps:

Btw is the cup for the runner up and bottom niggas :mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

I havent figured out how it works but i believe its the top 4 battling it out. Its basically a league + knockout cup. Ill regularly post the table results here and fixtures.

when does this start?

Just need @Gucci mane @Southerner and @Enlightenednomad to @ me with their team choice. Its 5am for me so iA ill check back in at Noon and hopefully create it by then

Mckenzie

VIP
Lets get it moving and hopefully be done before Ramadan. Can't have nighas fasting and blaming it on their lack of focus. :mjpls:

Trending