2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
so will the fixtures be randomized picks by computer or we have to do it ourselves?

Once i have all the teams, ill post all the fixtures sxb. But it will look like something as below. As you can see, i can edit the results into the fixture and that will update the Table.

Screenshot_20200413-050646_Samsung Internet.jpg

As i said earlier, everyone just needs to play against another twice.

I might make a seperate thread for this tournament for simplicity. This thread should just stay Fifa and chill :mjlol:

Once i have all the teams, ill post all the fixtures sxb. But it will look like something as below. As you can see, i can edit the results into the fixture and that will update the Table.

View attachment 106492

I might make a seperate thread for this tournament for simplicity. This thread should just stay Fifa and chill :mjlol:
:ohhhdamn:
alright. hopefully we can start tomorrow.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

View attachment 106492

Good idea. This thread is for friendlies only.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nah just majority of people have ps4. I only know like 3 people have an Xbox :mjkkk:
I have two friends who are Xbox heads these knuckleheads used to even dodge me when I had the Xbox 360. No point in having just Xbox when most of your friends have PS4 so might as well get one too.

Trending

Latest posts