2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Can if you’re still on

Arsenal? :mjlaugh: really?

I just knew you were either extremely good or very naive.

Half time and i aint even started

Snapchat-1266383234.jpg

Last edited:
Don't put yourself down bro, you missed a penalty like me cos we don't score jew goals :vncu2n5:

Not only that we scored some good goals, ggs

He tried to use them against me too but I said c’mon man PSG vs Assanal ain’t fair.

@Southerner You better come on tonight bro I need my cup :birdman:

its 11pm in Minnesota but its morning down here I'll get up early and play you

But I should probably play Ferrari first and get my confidence back up, I don't know what a win feels like anymore :lolbron:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Not only that we scored some good goals, ggs

its 11pm in Minnesota but its morning down here I'll get up early and play you

But I should probably play Ferrari first and get my confidence back up, I don't know what a win feels like anymore :lolbron:

You showed a defensive masterclass at times even defending a high line. If you play with Barcelona it's a wrap sxb, cos you don't rely on wingers too much which i respect.

You showed a defensive masterclass at times even defending a high line. If you play with Barcelona it's a wrap sxb, cos you don't rely on wingers too much which i respect.

Great insight cos Barca is the team I play with when shit gets serious

You play like Figo with keeping the ball and having patience. Your combo's with the strikers were deadly sxb but you need slight improvements on the defensive side. You also have Gucci's competitiveness no mercy when there's weakness.

And btw @Ferrari its just banter, hopefully, we get to play before the lockdown ends :salute:

Great insight cos Barca is the team I play with when shit gets serious

You play like Figo with keeping the ball and having patience. Your combo's with the strikers were deadly sxb but you need slight improvements on the defensive side. You also have Gucci's competitiveness no mercy when there's weakness.

And btw @Ferrari its just banter, hopefully, we get to play before the lockdown ends :salute:
bruh did we play before?

i'll smoke you.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Horta fifa 20 set pieces are fucking impossible. Corners and freekicks are basically lost posession :susp:
I missed two penalties against @Southerner dude thought I was fuking around. :pachah1:

So many broken things in fifa 20 bro. The kick off glitch, penalties, set pieces etc shit is unplayable sometimes.

Trending

Latest posts