28f Toronto Somali woman really struggling to make friends and find a husband

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I thought you were like this..............

1681863449876.png

It is so hard for women to find husband compared to men finding wives. I think it’s because men can just move to women whilst most women look down on doing such thing so they have to wait to get courted and approached
Joe Biden Oops GIF by The Democrats

Women have to be more proactive to increase there chances of getting picked.

One thing women don't realise tho is that if they tried initiating 99% of the time they would have success.

World

VIP
It is so hard for women to find husband compared to men finding wives. I think it’s because men can just move to women whilst most women look down on doing such thing so they have to wait to get courted and approached
They should still make it obvious to a guy that they like them, smile at him and look at him. They be acting like they aren’t interested at all and avoid eye contact whilst liking a guy.

Well that’s just self inflicted isn’t it lol. If you don’t put any effort in ofc you’ll struggle finding someone

Yaraye

VIP
They should still make it obvious to a guy that they like them, smile at him and look at him. They be acting like they aren’t interested at all and avoid eye contact whilst liking a guy.
I've seen women do that and the guy still doesn't get a f*cking hint. they think she's just being nice :dead:

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You do think you anxiety is holding you back from living life? You have something limiting you to just do something simple as make a friend or get into a relationship

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
What would be considered picky tho? Where is the line between normal and reasonable requirements and picky/highly unrealistic ones in your opinion?

Picky is anything beyond attraction, bringing peace/kind and having shared goals/values and providing.

Have a neutral smiling face and many men will stick to come to them like flies to shit. Lots of Black people have mean neutral faces. That's not approachable. If you're a Black person who has a neutral smiling face, many fellow Black people think you're a weirdo.

Trending