25 cent meher for somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these Salafi chicks get pressured into giving up their mahr? and what happened to their Wali?

I know I make jokes a lot but to be honest we have nothing but ourselves to blame. If Somali men in the UK & Canada controlled their women and stayed out of this Salafi business this whole embarrassment could be avoided.

Sxb all the Somali "Shaykhs" including the one in the video have been drinking that salafi kool-aid for 20+ years. Somalis were originally shafii in jurisprudence and sufism in understanding. Haddana the salafis will say somalidu hore kufaar bay ahayn jireen. Back in the day when they'd see a salafi back home(which was rare) they'd say "ninkan wadaad maahee waa wahabi". Gulf countries fund programs all through the peninsula that salafise our communities in the name of "sadaqa". Us in the diaspora are just a reflection of our country (ies)

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
:mjcry:

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty. People no longer have need of others. You can always find a spare for any replacement. Any relationship can be replaced.

pls someone kill me

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
:dwill: u wot m8, see you at the prayers with your surwaal jeexjeexan
hey man....no more surwal jeexjexan mmkaay

I am wearing a short khamiis....I am trying to join the akhi crew brah don't wana miss out them 25 cents mehers :damedamn:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty. People no longer have need of others. You can always find a spare for any replacement. Any relationship can be replaced.

pls someone kill me
WoW that a bleak way to look at the world. People do not necessary replace each other they just out grow each other. You love you fall out of love. Life is filled with ups and downs you just have to roll with it and make they best out of it. I say don't close your off and leave all those negative feelings.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
WoW that a bleak way to look at the world. People do not necessary replace each other they just out grow each other. You love you fall out of love. Life is filled with ups and downs you just have to roll with it and make they best out of it. I say don't close your off and leave all those negative feelings.
@Yannie back at it again with them nice paragraphs.

Sxb all the Somali "Shaykhs" including the one in the video have been drinking that salafi kool-aid for 20+ years. Somalis were originally shafii in jurisprudence and sufism in understanding. Haddana the salafis will say somalidu hore kufaar bay ahayn jireen. Back in the day when they'd see a salafi back home(which was rare) they'd say "ninkan wadaad maahee waa wahabi". Gulf countries fund programs all through the peninsula that salafise our communities in the name of "sadaqa". Us in the diaspora are just a reflection of our country (ies)

How times have changed. It seems like yesterday scholars in Somalia were writing books against Salafism/Wahhabism. Now due to our country's weak state of affairs we have become one of them.
:mjcry: Now all we have is bunch of Abu's, Akhis iyo Umms running around the place with their Self loathing asses. I wish we could go back to our roots.

The sad part is that we are sitting here vilifying them and makes jokes about them (I'm guilty). When in reality Somali women are just adapting to the world that we men create.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
that's so deep indeed.

unfortunately I don't believe in love, she says get me a cool water and I fan the water 100 times to make it so but someone else walks by with an ice.

Beautiful flowers, too, eventually wither and fall. That's the fate of all living beings

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
that's so deep indeed.

unfortunately I don't believe in love, she says get me a cool water and I fan the water 100 times to make it so but someone else walks by with an ice.

Beautiful flowers, too, eventually wither and fall. That's the fate of all living beings
If you had a fridge tho.

angrycat

not so sad after all
How do these Salafi chicks get pressured into giving up their mahr? and what happened to their Wali?

I know I make jokes a lot but to be honest we have nothing but ourselves to blame. If Somali men in the UK & Canada controlled their women and stayed out of this Salafi business this whole embarrassment could be avoided.
I know 2 women who fit that description and neither are salafis. maybe blame the lack of fathers in somali households? that explains it better imosho

Bohol

VIP
So girls who have low esteem and get humped in the alley in exchange for a apple or 25 cents
is because of lack of father figure is that what you are saying.

Yannie

You got a way with words I see. Nice.
You say you don't believe in love, why is that? Was it because you experience love and it ended with heart break. Life does not work out the you want it to work out and we all got to learn from these life lessons. I say be positive, being negative will only attract negative. Everything living things does come to an end ,which make it even more important to cherish love, learn from heart break, grow mentally, and have compassion for others.

waraabe

Your superior
You got a way with words I see. Nice.
You say you don't believe in love, why is that? Was it because you experience love and it ended with heart break. Life does not work out the you want it to work out and we all got to learn from these life lessons. I say be positive, being negative will only attract negative. Everything living things does come to an end ,which make it even more important to cherish love, learn from heart break, grow mentally, and have compassion for others.

Let me play Shaydaan's advocate, isn't it lust rather then love what we feel.? If love is.true then in theory people shouldn't be breaking up

Yannie

Let me play Shaydaan's advocate, isn't it lust rather then love what we feel.? If love is.true then in theory people shouldn't be breaking up
It can be lust I do agree with you on that. Lust is more physical and it does not last. However love is a genuine feeling and compassion for the individual that goes beyond the physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts