25 cent meher for somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't know to be honest, if she asks for a ridiculous amount that is a bad sign.

No, I want a somali girl not anyone else, Indians are unhygienic

Some Somali girls dont ask for much meher Ive seen some who wanna go to Hajj instead

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Some Somali girls dont ask for much meher Ive seen some who wanna go to Hajj instead
You know that's not valid for Meher. She has to ask for something else. A sheikh broke this down once at an Islamic conference in MN. There are so many women who want to please men and want to come off pious. But the sheikh said it is her God given right for Meher when getting married. Somalis fail to realize, Meher is an insurance money for the bride. Let's say something happened to the husband, back in the day women didn't work, so she would use her dowry money to stand on her feet until she finds something else.

Mercury

VIP
You know that's not valid for Meher. She has to ask for something else. A sheikh broke this down once at an Islamic conference in MN. There are so many women who want to please men and want to come off pious. But the sheikh said it is her God given right for Meher when getting married. Somalis fail to realize, Meher is an insurance money for the bride. Let's say something happened to the husband, back in the day women didn't work, so she would use her dowry money to stand on her feet until she finds something else.
Ohh ok So meher is paid when shes divorced?

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Why is it so hard just to leave Somali women alone. If you got nothing good to say just shut your trap.

Hes not acting the way a sheekh is Supposed to hes like gossiping like a little girl I wouldnt take him serious This is the same guy that will clown others for marrying out while he married a cadaan jew

He's not even "clowning" those who marry out , he's got nothing against ajnabis ,he even said in the video anaa u meheriyay. He's highlighting the double standards that some halimos apply when it comes to marriage.

Mercury

VIP
He's not even "clowning" those who marry out , he's got nothing against ajnabis ,he even said in the video anaa u meheriyay. He's highlighting the double standards that some halimos apply when it comes to marriage.

I was there that day he was making jokes at the expense of others some of the stuff he gets told they probably did cause they wouldnt expect him to tell others let alone an entire audience

waraabe

Your superior

maybe some women are former bicycles and they would jump at any chance to marry someone and be a proper 'lady'

How do these Salafi chicks get pressured into giving up their mahr? and what happened to their Wali?

I know I make jokes a lot but to be honest we have nothing but ourselves to blame. If Somali men in the UK & Canada controlled their women and stayed out of this Salafi business this whole embarrassment could be avoided.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending