25 cent meher for somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hes not acting the way a sheekh is Supposed to hes like gossiping like a little girl I wouldnt take him serious This is the same guy that will clown others for marrying out while he married a cadaan jew

I dont care how controversial this is but I aint feeling to pay no meher like wtf? Am I buying cattle?

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Didn't he cheat on his Somali wife with a former polish crackhead? These ignorant men who use the religion to gain a herd of sheeps to think like them. This is disgusting. And this man doesn't deserve the title "Sheikh".

@waraabe my Meher will be a 4 lbs of gold, a diamond necklace.

And 15k. I didn't ask 20k because I passed the age of 18. Damn you Somali men. But I will wipe away my tears for not being 18 years with 15k. :russ:

waraabe

Your superior
Didn't he cheat on his Somali wife with a former polish crackhead? These ignorant men who use the religion to gain a herd of sheeps to think like them. This is disgusting. And this man doesn't deserve the title "Sheikh".

And 15k. I didn't ask 20k because I passed the age of 18. Damn you Somali men. But I will wipe away my tears for not being 18 years with 15k. :russ:

Lool you are a queen. You are worth it

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

1 pound=15,000x4
$60,000
:camby:
i want the tyrone discount:camby:
also add the 10% discount for being from the same clanobamadatazz

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
1 pound=15,000x4
$60,000
:camby:
i want the tyrone discount:camby:
also add the 10% discount for being from the same clanobamadatazz
I'm surprised you know how to multiply. Goat face, I don't associate with tyrones.

@waraabe how much would you pay for Meher? And would you consider marrying an Indian woman, the women pay the dowry.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm surprised you know how to multiply. Goat face, I don't associate with tyrones.

@waraabe how much would you pay for Meher? And would you consider marrying an Indian woman, the women pay the dowry.

I don't know to be honest, if she asks for a ridiculous amount that is a bad sign.

No, I want a somali girl not anyone else, Indians are unhygienic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending