25 cent meher for somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know 2 women who fit that description and neither are salafis. maybe blame the lack of fathers in somali households? that explains it better imosho

I dont know, i don't live in the UK or Canada. There is definitely no lack of males in the average Somali households where I live.
The Wali can be anyone. Your uncle, your brother or your cousin.

Women compared to men are more prone to act on feelings and emotions instead of what is logical or practical. So having a male guardian who is their to protect their interests is a must.

angrycat

not so sad after all
I dont know, i don't live in the UK or Canada. There is definitely no lack of males in the average Somali households where I live.
The Wali can be anyone. Your uncle, your brother or your cousin.

Women compared to men are more prone to act on feelings and emotions instead of what is logical or practical. So having a male guardian who is their to protect their interests is a must.

a father is important though. They say fatherless girls are more likely to get into crappy relationships, there seems to be some connection so I believe it.

a father is important though. They say fatherless girls are more likely to get into crappy relationships, there seems to be some connection so I believe it.
I doubt it has to do with lack of parental presence especially since these types of chicks & reverts are known to accuse parents of being jaahil & disobey them “Your father is a jahil racist, his reasons for rejection are unislamic and his wilayah is invalid. We can get married without him.” *Bombards the sister with fatawa to justify it* .

Most western girls are not cultured so many of them surfer from self hate and this is their way rebelling against their parents. They think their parents are ignorant racists and they are progressive for simply marrying out. These reverts pick up on it and exploit this attitude.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
@Yannie how you so you good at this? Must be all that Bollywood so maha :mjcry:

Jokes aside I love my Somali women.. Heck I will pay them what ever they ask for then serve them sabayad and beer with bisbaas and liin dhanan on the side; and yes that's my speciality dish :ahhhh:

Juma mubarak . peace.

angrycat

not so sad after all
I doubt it has to do with lack of parental presence especially since these types of chicks & reverts are known to accuse parents of being jaahil & disobey them “Your father is a jahil racist, his reasons for rejection are unislamic and his wilayah is invalid. We can get married without him.” *Bombards the sister with fatawa to justify it* .

Most western girls are not cultured so many of them surfer from self hate and this is their way rebelling against their parents. They think their parents jaahil tribal racists and they are progressive for simply marrying out. These reverts pick up on it and exploit this attitude.
I haven't seen that, you must live in the uk. I heard those (salafi) men divorce women like nothing and they target somali women because somali families are more accepting.

I feel sorry for reverts in the uk because those guys ruin it for all of them

I haven't seen that, you must live in the uk. I heard those (salafi) men divorce women like nothing and they target somali women because somali families are more accepting.

I feel sorry for reverts in the uk because those guys ruin it for all of them

I just said that I don't live in the UK or North America. I'm purely going based on what I have been told. From what I have been told muslims of all races have been targeted by this so its not exclusive to Somalis and are equally affected.

The thing is that these women go under the philosophy ''As long as he is Muslim'' which means I will marry anyone in whatever shape or background as long as they identify as Muslim. They end up financially abused, sexually abused, mentally abused and get divorced on the dime & left with a basterdized half caste child

Most Salafi reverts are ex convicts, former thugs and people who had fallen of the plateau of life. So I don't understand what people would expect was going to happen.

Last edited:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time

Most western girls are not cultured so many of them surfer from self hate and this is their way rebelling against their parents. They think their parents are ignorant racists and they are progressive for simply marrying out. These reverts pick up on it and exploit this attitude.
I do agree with what you are saying. I just wanted to add something, if you don't mind. I believe that Somali culture is a factor why girls rush into marriage . In our society a women who is not married at a certain age is viewed as bad, undesirable, unwanted. This fear push women to get with men they would usually never go for out of fear being alone.

I do agree with what you are saying. I just wanted to add something, if you don't mind. I believe that Somali culture is a factor why girls rush into marriage . In our society a women who is not married at a certain age is viewed as bad, undesirable, unwanted. This fear push women to get with men they would usually never go for out of fear being alone.

That could be a factor, but I dont know how that plays out in the west. Haven't seen this as an issue maybe in Somalia perhaps, its a bit naive to have these expectations in the west.

But if its true what you say then that is an attitude we need to change.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
That could be a factor, but I dont know how that plays out in the west. Haven't seen this as an issue maybe in Somalia perhaps, its a bit naive to have these expectations in the west.

But if its true what you say then that is an attitude we need to change.
Actually you will be surprise that this type of behavior exist not only in Somali women, but also all women from all different walks of life.
I do agree that this type of thinking has to change.

Many Salafi girls think that a lifetime of drug abuse, sex, gambling and various other forms of habitual addiction can disappear the moment one says the shahadah. Many go through a 2-5 year phase of over zealous "Islamic" behavior, then they revert back to their old self with just the shahadah that they came with.

Here we go again, its lets bash Somali women time again. So Somali women are worst scum on earth according to Somali guys and this "sheikh".Therefore the question to be asked is if we Somali women are so bad why don't you guys marry a ajanabi lady, the "sheikh" has already done it he married a white woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending