"23% of young black women now identify as bisexual"

23% of young black women now identify as bisexual

What is this about? Why have such a high number of them turned lesbian? Are dangerous predators like Furiosita @Furioso indoctrinating them into lesbian cults?

I am baffled by this but I also want to emphasize that even though it appears that the rate for AA women is off the charts, I think it seems to be increasing for women in general.

Meanwhile, we still don't know what exactly it is that such women... do...

Anyways, it kind of annoys me because I've read stuff that says something like "it is a dangerous, evil, vicious, racist stereotype that black (AA) women are unfeminine" and so supposedly it's a false, untrue stereotype..... and then it turns out that statistics seem, in fact, to show that there is a crisis of femininity among AA women.

I'm kind of mad cuz I noticed a pattern where I felt like "huh.... a lot of these women do seem mannish".... but then the media is like "that's just a false, racist stereotype, bigot"......

so it's good to know that I'm not crazy and I wasn't just imagining things..... but it's bigger than just AA women.... a lot of women are being with other women now.......

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There is a self hate in black community, most of that hate is towards black women by black men, black men mostly like light skin women and white or everything that is not black women. So this is understandable

What is this about? Why have such a high number of them turned lesbian? Are dangerous predators like Furiosita @Furioso indoctrinating them into lesbian cults?

I am baffled by this but I also want to emphasize that even though it appears that the rate for AA women is off the charts, I think it seems to be increasing for women in general.

Anyways, it kind of annoys me because I've read stuff that says something like "it is a dangerous, evil, vicious, racist stereotype that black (AA) women are unfeminine" and so supposedly it's a false, untrue stereotype..... and then it turns out that statistics seem, in fact, to show that there is a crisis of femininity among AA women.

I'm kind of mad cuz I noticed a pattern where I felt like "huh.... a lot of these women do seem mannish".... but then the media is like "that's just a false, racist stereotype, bigot"......

so it's good to know that I'm not crazy and I wasn't just imagining things..... but it's bigger than just AA women.... a lot of women are being with other women now.......
the problem is that they think it is something good

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

How do you have the entire power of the internet and still ask this question? You'll get a bunch of different opinions here about what they belief is the answer. Here's a quick google search I just did based on research or opinion, that's for you to decide.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What do you think sxb, having no Deen, Akhlaaq, No Morals and Values, being pumped by Western feminism.

And on top of that, having broad male shoulders (some), having firm muscular futo, muscles that outdo the average Abdi and strong physical and facial features. heck i'd want to f*ck a girl too if I was a female like that.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Weak culture and no deen leads to this, homosexuality is also pretty high in the men to.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Unironically, boomers started it in the 1960s/70s. Boomers, the worst generation in Western history.
Progressive weirdos with the 60's counterculture but they ended up being the republican backbone today. It still wasn't widely accepted don't try and pin that on the boomers that's your L.
:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Men can easily choose to be bisexual, for women it is hard for her to do lesbianism. It has to be inborn

Trending