"23% of young black women now identify as bisexual"

Wrong. African Americans are not influenced by Whites. They used yes, before 1970s. After 1970s, blacks became degenerates.

You see looking up to White Successful America is not a bad thing. Of course, u do not hate yourself. U just aspire to climb the ladder, In the 60s during Martin luther king, Blacks dressed up nice. Ties and white shirt. They used to work hard to be accepted. That means suppressing who they are. They had to confirm to White america to survive. Even Whites themselves had category. Trash White and Posh White.

Mankind is best suited if he is discriminated and judged. Look at China. Their population is being controlled and abused, but yet at the end of the day, it is good for them. They fought Corona Virus together. Those who were hard headed, were kicked on the head.

Today Black America live in freedom. Everyone is unique and re-defines himself according to culture fashion. U see even with full freedom, Mankind wants to emulate and follow a trend or others. Its in our human fitr.
So they are degenerates by nature and once whites loosed the leash their natural instincts took over?

If your kid is insulated and then thrown into the reality of Western society in 2038 when they're ready to head off to uni, they're going to get destroyed. Hey I went to a regular school and I'm pretty sure I don't have gay tendencies.
View attachment 100688

Why you using that pic? You know it’s disrespectful to the kid who died, SubhanAllah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
definition of racism
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I am not saying my race is superior. ALL i am saying is, Blacks left to their own mischief have degenerated to their natural insticts.

Remember the Scottish? Irish? The Civilized English will say the same about them.

Man in his original nature, is naked, poops on plain sight (today Indians) or farts with no qualm or thought of toxic abuse on the environment.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why you using that pic? You know it’s disrespectful to the kid who died, SubhanAllah.
Let me look who it is mb if it's someone who is dead. I just searched Somali kid

edit wow a NZ victim AUN. I deleted it

I am not saying my race is superior. ALL i am saying is, Blacks left to their own mischief have degenerated to their natural insticts.

Remember the Scottish? Irish? The Civilized English will say the same about them.

Man in his original nature, is naked, poops on plain sight (today Indians) or farts with no qualm or thought of toxic abuse on the environment.
but u wrote that we are better than them

Nothing to fix huuno. I just need a spank
is this you
1585144703154.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If your kid is insulated and then thrown into the reality of Western society in 2038 when they're ready to head off to uni, they're going to get destroyed. Hey I went to a regular school and I'm pretty sure I don't have gay tendencies.

I went to regular school too and I'm fine. Different epoch.

Hold your horses. I'm not married and don't plan on meeting an Abdi spontaneously from the 6ix *Eww*. No offense to you. Only to have a corona baby. Your timelines are off. 2038 is 18 years from now.

Trending