"23% of young black women now identify as bisexual"

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They'll be more likely to identity as robosexual.o_O I'm delaying childbearing until near 2030. In the hopes the next crop will be a little better.
It's only going to get worse. I'd bet my kidney that bestiality and pedophilia are going to be acceptable in the next 50 years.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bro at least we know what we are. I'm just saying. Plenty of sucessful ones also exist. :silanyosmile:

1585142627745.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:nahgirl: I'm either home schooling or staying single. Too much of a headache.
Yikes home schooling. I feel that you kinda need to go to school to be aware of these things rather then get blindsided come university time. I'm happy I went to regular school

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
There was a somali girl I knew who supported gays, she literally had a argument with me saying you can't judge them blah blah blah spitting in my face. A lot of somali girls are LGBT advocates, I wonder if she was gay too because she never spoke like the rest of us girls saying who they found cute in class.....typical girl talk.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There was a somali girl I knew who supported gays, she literally had a argument with me saying you can't judge them blah blah blah spitting in my face. A lot of somali girls are LGBT advocates, I wonder if she was gay too because she never spoke like the rest of us girls saying who they found cute in class.....typical girl talk.

Maybe she was butch. Maybe u liked her butchiness given u r submissive

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes I was taking about AAs. Messed up people

Wrong. African Americans are not influenced by Whites. They used yes, before 1970s. After 1970s, blacks became degenerates.

You see looking up to White Successful America is not a bad thing. Of course, u do not hate yourself. U just aspire to climb the ladder, In the 60s during Martin luther king, Blacks dressed up nice. Ties and white shirt. They used to work hard to be accepted. That means suppressing who they are. They had to confirm to White america to survive. Even Whites themselves had category. Trash White and Posh White.

Mankind is best suited if he is discriminated and judged. Look at China. Their population is being controlled and abused, but yet at the end of the day, it is good for them. They fought Corona Virus together. Those who were hard headed, were kicked on the head.

Today Black America live in freedom. Everyone is unique and re-defines himself according to culture fashion. U see even with full freedom, Mankind wants to emulate and follow a trend or others. Its in our human fitr.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If it means not acquiring crazy fetishes so be it.
If your kid is insulated and then thrown into the reality of Western society in 2038 when they're ready to head off to uni, they're going to get destroyed. Hey I went to a regular school and I'm pretty sure I don't have gay tendencies.

Last edited:
African Americans were better off under the jim crow laws. They had own their own towns, businesses, strong family units, they were traditionally strong Christians with the African American male being the patriarch of the family, and the community.

It all went to shit when they started buying into the Jewish invented communist ideologies of social integration amongst the races, liberalism and their women started supporting kaffur white feminism and government welfare programs which drove the black fathers out of their homes, and communities

Trending

Latest posts