2023 NBA playoffs thread

All time choke job by embiid and harden today @Jiron @Lebron James @Reformed J doc rivers will be collecting unemployment checks this summer

Brings happiness to my heart seeing that flopping 300lb oaf never get out of the 2nd round during his prime

Sad Los Angeles Lakers GIF

Who y’all got winning tonight Lakers or nuggets

will be interesting to see the defensive adjustments the lakers make guarding jokic wish mo bamba was available

Who y’all got winning tonight Lakers or nuggets

will be interesting to see the defensive adjustments the lakers make guarding jokic wish mo bamba was available
Nuggets won!
Denver Nuggets Dance GIF by NBA

i told you bro this is not the same nuggets from 2020.

The joker is gonna dominate because the Lakers don’t have enough bigs to wear him out like in 2020.

Nuggets won!
Denver Nuggets Dance GIF by NBA

i told you bro this is not the same nuggets from 2020.

The joker is gonna dominate because the Lakers don’t have enough bigs to wear him out like in 2020.
Lakeshow should take game 2 we made some crucial adjustments in the second half we almost won after being down 21 joker got locked up by hachimura in the 4th with Davis as help side defender we have the blueprint now

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Why doesn't lebron drive to the paint anymore, i know hes old but he gotta drive and stop shooting jumpers. This probably the best chance he got in getting his 5th ring and he's playing passive.

Guys don't be so quick to write off the Lakers, the whistle in LA is gonna be generational, and the non-Jokic Denver players (incl. Murray) are very inconsistent on the road

Guys don't be so quick to write off the Lakers, the whistle in LA is gonna be generational, and the non-Jokic Denver players (incl. Murray) are very inconsistent on the road
Lakers are undefeated at home as well

but I could definately see Denver stealing one in LA imo will be 3-1 nuggets heading back to Denver if it’s 2-2 Lakers winning this series

Grimmer

Reer guri
Denver has this series on lock honestly. You can’t make any adjustments on a guy like Jokic. He’s basically the assistant coach, he makes his own adjustments with the approval of Malone.

Jimmy butler is just a poor man’s kawhi leonard.
Lets Go Sport GIF by Miami HEAT

This also a mismatch in coaching.
This crazy a 8th seed might make the finals.

Trending