2023 NBA playoffs thread

Grimmer

Reer guri
It might be a cake walk to the finals for bron and AD this year if they can stay healthy Giannis and the bucks were the favourites this year
Lakers not getting past Memphis, I guarantee it. Austin reaves and Rui had the greatest game of their careers. This will not happen again.

Lakers not getting past Memphis, I guarantee it. Austin reaves and Rui had the greatest game of their careers. This will not happen again.
Morant is out for game 2 most likely where will the offense come from lakers easily go up 2-0 then close it out in 5 we have to much firepower

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Im rooting for the Knicks love Brunson getting his revenge on Dallas who couldnt even make the playoffs

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Kings too good man warriors are in trouble this series, i see them winning next game but I got kings winning game 4 and closing it out in game 5 at home

lets not count the warriors out, we seen this before :)
Warriors dynasty is over something I noticed this series is Klay can’t defend quicker guards anymore he’s getting blown by on defense those leg injuries took a toll on him and he’s looking for a max this summer he’s out the door