2023 NBA playoffs thread

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
But we haven't, they've never been down 0-2 in the Curry era. It sounds even more daunting when you consider they have to win the next 4 out of 5 games to advance :)

Warriors dynasty is over something I noticed this series is Klay can’t defend quicker guards anymore he’s getting blown by on defense those leg injuries took a toll on him and he’s looking for a max this summer he’s out the door

Hi brothers, warriors perfected the art of climbing up to the top :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We’ll see if they can beat a healthy lakers team I say lakers in 6 they have more depth and an elite defense since the trade deadline

lakers are just awesome team but i don't think they can match the energy of warriors. it will a great exciting series :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If LeBron wins Finals at his age I will crown him GOAT, 38 years and still crushing the game is insane.

Celtics to the finals baby.
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Jiron how you feeling about your warriors my prediction came true Ad dominated last night looney and draymond can’t guard him

lakers were so amazing , AD was the difference maker, how long can AD play at that level? Let us remember warriors are kings of playing catch up and erasing deficits quickly. I’m excited :)

the refs were horrendous in the gsw game... the free throw disparity bisinka. they really want them to play 7 games.

also I need to change my pp this jp guy is a massive fraud but I think gsw will pull through

not so fast brother, i wouldn't count curry out. he always shows up when it gets very tough. lakers are a very good team. it will go to 7 games :)

Steph is far from clutch he has the 73-9 choke job on his resume we’ll see how game 4 goes if we go up 3-1 get them boys ready for a summer vacation

Trending