Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fitness related
Learning new skills
New Job
New House

For me it is not so much my accomplishment but my blessing from my lord Allaah swt. I have been healed and cured from depending on humans. Allhamdhulilaah!

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Made it off probation at uni and got good grades.

Started exercising and eating better and lost 15 pounds.

Invested in skincare and haircare and mostly got rid of my dark circles
:rejoice:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
You're back it's good to see you on the site. Did Abu O shaunaugsey make it into 2023?
I was busy with school for a while but im glad to see you! And yes Abu O Shaughnessy did make it into 2023 :heart: but we don’t see each other as much because we go to different unis. how have you been?

How did your wife react?
I told her right before the nikah . She was extremely Shocked and thought I was joking bout the whole thing but when she realized I was serious about having small penis, she was like I need something time to think about in it . So for a whole a week we didn't talk. Walahi I thought she would reject me and felt so sad and disappointed in myself coz I really like her so much . So I got back to her desperately wanting her to except me and understand the situation and was hoping to convince her about the qadaa of Allah and that I was the product of Allah's design but before I muttered anything, she said " this whole thing a living miracle" I said babe wat!! She said babe I was born with a tiny vagina myself ! She continued saying that she was Born with a medical condition where her vagina did grow deep and her whole life she was praying to Allah to find her a husband with a tiny penis!! I was so shocked and felt so ignored at the same time about Allah' mercy and wisdom that the whole time I was a raging incel angry about the world Allah swt had plans for me !! That there was miss tiny vagina somewhere waiting for mr tiny penis subxanallh

I told her right before the nikah . She was extremely Shocked and thought I was joking bout the whole thing but when she realized I was serious about having small penis, she was like I need something time to think about in it . So for a whole a week we didn't talk. Walahi I thought she would reject me and felt so sad and disappointed in myself coz I really like her so much . So I got back to her desperately wanting her to except me and understand the situation and was hoping to convince her about the qadaa of Allah and that I was the product of Allah's design but before I muttered anything, she said " this whole thing a living miracle" I said babe wat!! She said babe I was born with a tiny vagina myself ! She continued saying that she was Born with a medical condition where her vagina did grow deep and her whole life she was praying to Allah to find her a husband with a tiny penis!! I was so shocked and felt so ignored at the same time about Allah' mercy and wisdom that the whole time I was a raging incel angry about the world Allah swt had plans for me !! That there was miss tiny vagina somewhere waiting for mr tiny penis subxanallh
Can't believe you said wallahi to a made up story

Trending