• Sheikh S. Ahmed

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Abdirahman Abdishakur

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Are these guys ok? Why would they would wanna a country they didn't govern well? I'm talking about Corrupt HSM and that AS nigga Shariff sheer BS.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Are these guys ok? Why would they would wanna a country they didn't govern well? I'm talking about Corrupt HSM and that AS nigga Shariff sheer BS.

Qabyalad. Ask me if I support Sacid Shirdon (former mx pm) ask me how I feel about Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed (Another former Mx pm)

I dont support these men who are also Rer Dini just like i am. The reason being because i simply do not respect their policies and I still wouldn't support them if they were the only options available for Mx.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If ciyaalka Xaafada who know nothing about politics and folks who were born and raised in the west voted for Farmaajo.

Who do you think folks back home will be voting for come February? Waa dood inoo furan
20201123_161313.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
For a guy who gets slandered on and has such amount of hate onlines, the polls shows, he is somehow in the lead.

:ufdup: Where are the imposters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We'll boycott this thread.
Heavy hitters are missing from this list. Where's Gaas?! Or Deni?! Or Gandhi and Xidig?!! Amateur list.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If ciyaalka Xaafada who know nothing about politics and folks who were born and raised in the west voted for Farmaajo.

Who do you think folks back home will be voting for come February? Waa dood inoo furan View attachment 154816
If this election was down to the vote of the people then certainly FailMaajo would've prevailed but JL and PL made sure such election model gets delayed for another term.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If this election was down to the vote of the people then certainly FailMaajo would've prevailed but JL and PL made sure such election model gets delayed for another term.

Have you ever heard of a win win situation?

That's exactly what Farmaajo is sitting on rn.

If one man one vote were to take place, Farmajo would've won with incredibly remarkable success.

But Pl/JL instead wanted the 4.5 format to take place, and it didnt take Farmajo no less than 48hrs to approve and agree to their terms.

He then fired Kheyre with a majority parliamentary vote. (Meaning it was absolutely constitutional)
It took him no less than seven mintues to do so. He then brought in HG, one of the strongest clans within the nation and appointed them PM. They wanted the 4.5 system, and that's exactly what they were gonna get. Do the math, it's called strategy. He outsmarted all his rivals.

Theres no way Farmajo will lose. I wish I were able to bet money on this upcoming election, because I would win every single penny for sure.

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Have you ever heard of a win win situation?

That's exactly what Farmaajo is sitting on rn.

If one man one vote were to take place, Farmajo would've won with incredibly remarkable success.

But Pl/JL instead wanted the 4.5 format to take place, and it didnt take Farmajo no less than 48hrs to agree to their terms.

He then fired Kheyre with a majority parliamentary vote. It took him no less than seven mintues to do so. He then brought in HG, one of the strongest clans within the nation and appointed them PM. They wanted the 4.5 system, and that's exactly what they were gonna get. Do the math, it's called strategy. He outsmarted all his rivals.

Theres no way Farmajo will lose. I wish I were able to bet money on this upcoming election, because I would win every single penny for sure.
Dude, Farmaajo can certainly compete in 2025 general elections and he can certainly win but NOT THIS ELECTION. There's no way in hell he will win this election, the odds are significantly stacked against him. Darod (except his Marehan clan), Dir, Hawiye, Rahanwayn MPs all hate his guts. He was avoiding indirect elections for months and even sacrificed his longterm PM Khayre in desperation.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
This fake democracy is ruining Somalia. Farmaajo should just glue himself to the kursi but he's too miskeen. He needs to snap and rule the country by force.

They're already calling him a dictator, but i think he'll be reelected fair and square. Hopefully by the time he finishes his 2nd term he'll have completed his one man one vote agenda. Perhaps then he can leave legacy where the Somali people can vote for themselves si xor ah. Thats the aim.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Dude, Farmaajo can certainly compete in 2025 general elections and he can certainly win but NOT THIS ELECTION. There's no way in hell he will win this election, the odds are significantly stacked against him. Darod (except his Marehan clan), Dir, Hawiye, Rahanwayn MPs all hate his guts. He was avoiding indirect elections for months and even sacrificed his longterm PM Khayre in desperation.

Sxb, qabliga wanaag usheeg.

Farmajo wont hurt you, he'll only sack all those politicans you consider worthy by abtiris. Hes doing you a favor, you're just too blind to see. Too naive. Nabad and Nolol is bringing you prosperity . its fighting terrorism whilst rebuilding the nation. We wont stop nor yield for any sort of qabyalad, the nation is too important. We wanna leave a legacy for our children. We want them to inherit nirvana.

You don't have a liable candidate running for office. Let the man do his job. Deni is now part time N&N. Hop on the trend before its too late.
We'll be here for the next 6 years.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I suggest a candidate from every Qabiil in Somalia to take turns to see which Qabiil rains supreme and fixes Somalia OR make Qabiil illegal and run the country as one.

No in-between games.

I have no confidence in any of the guys I see; who ever exterminates Alshabaab first shall get my eternal vote.

Too many qabils, that's a waste of time.
:manny:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
For the amount of hate farmaajo gets the fact there is no other notable darood candidate proves we got some undercover fans of the king 👀

This is lowkey the comment of the day.

Usually Daroods would be lining up like crazy.
Nin Darood ah yaa ka kursi jecel? Yaa ka xil jecel? Something is fishy about this whole election and of course I dont mean Farmajo :dead:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
HG are not the power-players in Hiiraab, it's Mudulood and that's who most of the opposition is made of. But they're more relevant in Hawiye than Marehan is in Daarood. I'll give them that.

The shade tho. Crazy I tell you :whoo:
Let me explain this if you already didnt know HG plays a viable role in today's Somali politics. They didnt just assimilate into Galkacyo, they also incorporated domestic diplomats and it's working like magic.

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
Martin? Nah cuddy he too black :dead:

Nah for real though, hes probably already better than Sheikh S. Ahmed that's for sure.

wym black, this man is a landheer somali :stressed:

he will never get it, FGS is rigged. I think it’s between sheikh sharif, kheire and farmaggio

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
wym black, this man is a landheer somali :stressed:

he will never get it, FGS is rigged. I think it’s between sheikh sharif, kheire and farmaggio
By black I meant his name lol
I know one too many jareeŕ Martins :dead:

He needs to prove himself before he can even be considered for the position

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
By black I meant his name lol
I know one too many jareeŕ Martins :dead:

He needs to prove himself before he can even be considered for the position

His name is a funny story... it was actually a nickname people called him because as a teenager he would wear suits and was seen as a handsome, proper and english-boy like so they nicknamed him Mustafa Martin

Trending

Latest posts