Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Sheikh S. Ahmed

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Abdirahman Abdishakur

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Unfortunately we dont have many reliable candidates this year therefore we have to put use to what we currently have at the moment.

Mohamed A. Farmajo (Darood)
20201123_084235.jpg

Hassan S. Mohamud (Hawiye)
20201123_084129.jpg

Sheikh S. Ahmed (Hawiye)
20201123_084118.jpg

Abdirahman Abdishakur (Hawiye)
20201123_084106.jpg

Hassan A. Kheyre (Hawiye)
20201123_084055.jpg

Amazonian

@Dalmoor
That many Hawiyes against one Daarood LOOL

Nacas

Nah its actually working out rather well for him.

Getting rid of Kheyre was the best thing Farmajo did this year. But now he has HG backing his presidency (Keep in mind they wanted Kheyre out). Reer Galmudug are now eyeing this election like crazy. They know damn well theres no way Abdirahman Abdishakur can walk out victorious. The only option they have is Roble. Our current PM. If for whatever reason Farmajo isnt reelected as President this year HG will automatically lose their seat as prime minister . (4.5 is still in effect)

The Abgal politicans usually favor Mj, therefore if an Abgal were to be elected president, his sitting prime minister would again be Majeerten.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
There are 12 candidates, you are being unjust and deceiving the public by only naming the big guns. We all remember 2012 when HSM won as a huge unknown. So it is fully possible any of those 12 to win. I will only add my vote if you list all 12 (10 whom are Hag).

There are 12 candidates, you are being unjust and deceiving the public by only naming the big guns. We all remember 2012 when HSM won as a huge unknown. So it is fully possible any of those 12 to win. I will only add my vote if you list all 12 (10 whom are Hag).
Who tf would know the rest of them? :heh:

Amazonian

Kheyre seems the most amiable out of all the Hawiyes and nothing to compare Faarmago with other daroods. So by default, I’d go for Kheyre.

Dont forget the brutal 4.5 system back home bro. It divides people into categories.
Kheyre is Murarsade. Other hawiye candidates are using him as leverage but dont see him leading their cause. They wanna get a hawiye in office, and that means someone who hasn't served in office in the last 4 years.

They're most likely favoring Abgal and Habar Gidir.

Amazonian

Kanye West was an offical US presidental candidate this year. I didnt find that mothafucka on the checklist tho :manny:

Zenith

Unserious Human.
For the amount of hate farmaajo gets the fact there is no other notable darood candidate proves we got some undercover fans of the king πŸ‘€

Mckenzie

VIP
Kanye West was an offical US presidental candidate this year. I didnt find that mothafucka on the checklist tho :manny:

I'm just trolling sxb, i don't like how NN paint the entire opposition as 1 or 2 corrupt guys.

Daahir Geelle (far right) would be my vote. He is Waceysle, Ex Minister, philanthropist and well respected.

20201123_181507.jpg

Mckenzie

VIP
Anyone can be a presidential candidate and I don’t think most people know some wasiir positions or ideals. The known ones have a track record to assess and compare.

The candidates in OPs thread all did a better job at running the country than Farmaajo. :ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts