2020 is the year of the Bantu Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
For too long have we been under the tyranny of Somali women they have taken and taken from us without replenishing the nutrients they stole. They believe in original sin, blaming us faraaxs in the west for the sins of our fathers before some of us have even hit our twenty's! They are heartless ,vindictive and intelligent creatures that we should run away from for the sake of our own mental health BROTHERS!. Don't worry I am not condemning us all to a life of celibacy's, but rather a new beginning and life with our bantu queens in Central and South Africa . You can stay committed to women who hold you contempt or you can take the courageous steps needed and find your self a bantu queen today.

Bantu_zones.png

The 7 stages of grief

1.Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
2. Pain and guilt. ...
3. Anger and bargaining. ...
4. Depression. ...
5. The upward turn. ...
6. Reconstruction and working through. ...
7. Acceptance and hope.

We are on step 6 /7 kings let's take the final leap. For those interested and brave enough to be one of the first leaders of the bantu movement let me know in the comments. I'll stear you all to Bantu forums where you can mingle with queens who value your existences. Let's end this cycle of hate once and for all ,no more gender bashing threads will exist if xalimos no longer exist.

As they say in Lingala "Tokomonana!"

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Only as the 4th wife. I need buuq to stay sane

I commend you for being able to handle one Xalimo but three simultaneously you deserve a award. You won't regret marrying a bantu queen they are smart , understanding and god fearing women. No more arguing about whether or not you can join the brothers in FKD session at the makhaayad you just go !

:fittytousand:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts