2016 African Americans Ain't African

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhagax

no comments
African Americans identity crisis is very sad. You have group clinging to ancient Egyptians, Nubian, Israelite and now native Americans.
you know whats sad we have some Somalis who are taking this root:snoop:

The Arab were dark skin in ancient time before they got mixed with Turkish and Iranian. Go back to their old literature and poems and you know their real color. The moor went to states in Columbus's ship from Spain.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
This is just sad

AAs are.png

Thatsomaligirl

African Americans identity crisis is very sad. You have group clinging to ancient Egyptians, Nubian, Israelite and now native Americans.
you know whats sad we have some Somalis who are taking this root:snoop:
What do you mean? What are they claiming to be??? :mugshotman:

The Arab were dark skin in ancient time before they got mixed with Turkish and Iranian. Go back to their old literature and poems and you know their real color. The moor went to states in Columbus's ship from Spain.
They were dark, no one is disagreeing with that... I know some of these poems by myself. There was a poet in the Abbasid caliphate, I forgot his name who rebuked those who were insulting the offspring of Ali ibn Abi Talib (RA) for their dark skin tone.

There's a difference between DARK and BLACK. They probably looked like modern southern Saudi Bedouins who are the only pure blooded Arabs on earth:
Al%20Qahtani%20tribe%20meats%20to%20reconcile%20with%20another%20tribe.JPG

Please know the difference... They were not negroid. The vast majority of them were brown and some were olive skinned like the Prophet (SAW).

Apollo

VIP
They were dark, no one is disagreeing with that... I know some of these poems by myself. There was a poet in the Abbasid caliphate, I forgot his name who rebuked those who were insulting the offspring of Ali ibn Abi Talib (RA) for their dark skin tone.

Actually it's the other way around. Modern-day peninsular Arabs are much darker and more Negroid because of the 100,000s of Bantu slaves that were imported to the region during the centuries of the Arab-Swahili slave trade.

Very few Arabians have Turkish or Iranian blood, it's more likely to encounter a Khaleeji who looks Swahili mixed.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
AAs are descended from West Africa. I've never understood why their aggressive ways of claiming Ancient Egypt or where the belief that they are the original Jews came from? Ancient Egypt were not from West Africa. West Africa had their own interesting kingdoms.

Thatsomaligirl

AAs are descended from West Africa. I've never understood why their aggressive ways of claiming Ancient Egypt or where the belief that they are the original Jews came from? Ancient Egypt were not from West Africa. West Africa had their own interesting kingdoms.
They claim other ethnicities because they're ashamed of their history I guess:childplease:
As for ancient Egypte I think they must feel like that's the only African history worth mentioning:francis:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They claim other ethnicities because they're ashamed of their history I guess:childplease:
As for ancient Egypte I think they must feel like that's the only African history worth mentioning:francis:

They shouldn't be ashamed of their history tho. They came from Slaves and have overcome so much. They should be proud of their own history.

Thatsomaligirl

They shouldn't be ashamed of their history tho. They came from Slaves and have overcome so much. They should be proud of their own history.
But that's the thing, "they" (the ppl that believe these idiocies) hate the "slave" part of their history and overlook everything they've achieved up till now and who they were before, they want to have some glorified story about themselves and distance themselves from their ancestors past.
I blame discovery channel that showed only a certain type of Africa and their education system glossing over Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending