2016 African Americans Ain't African

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it's the other way around. Modern-day peninsular Arabs are much darker and more Negroid because of the 100,000s of Bantu slaves that were imported to the region during the centuries of the Arab-Swahili slave trade.

Very few Arabians have Turkish or Iranian blood, it's more likely to encounter a Khaleeji who looks Swahili mixed.
That's not entirely correct... Sure, most Arabs may have some degree of 'Negroid' ancestry but that is usually very scant. Arabs have intermarried a lot more with 'light skinned' populations than they did with Negroid populations, this is well-documented. Where did you get that information from that very few Arabians have Turkish or Iranian blood? looool, they all have substantial levels of Persian and Turkish blood. I cannot find a study dedicated to the autosomal DNA of Saudis... Modern Arabs have only ~55% 'Arabian DNA' or less than that. If you have a look at their haplotypes though, almost all of them are of Eurasian origins.Only around 42% are thought to be of Arabian origins (JM267). @Canuck is right that the ancient Arabians were generally darker, this is even in their literature dude. The bedouins have a lot less African admixture in their genome whilst the urban dwellers are a lot more mixed with Africans and other ethnicities in general. The Najdi bedouins Arabs make fun of the Hijazis for being 'less pure' Arabian blooded than themselves. There may be some Arabs who are darker than their ancestors, but that's not the commonplace. According to estimates, 75% of the genome of medieval Arabs (well before the mass enslavement of Africans) were 'Bedouin-like'.This estimation was made by making a comparison between populations: http://www.eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml

Have a look at these pictures.

Isolated Arabian bedouins:
9v8bww.jpg

Al%20Qahtani%20tribe%20meats%20to%20reconcile%20with%20another%20tribe.JPG

Khaleeji urban dwellers
swde12.jpg

1384792404517106400.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I used to work with an AA chick who claimed to be half Ethiopian.

I was so naive I bought it

:chrisfreshhah:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
these people have a very sad identity crisis
View attachment 2087

LMAO. The Europeans that had a hard time colonizing our country, the Europeans that were being fought by Somalis sold Somalis? My ass we would have sold them before they could ever put us on chains. Fuckers.

AAs don't have Somali DNA unless it's recent DNA due to intermixing with Somali migrants. Somalis were never slaves but there's a strong possibility we used to be slave owners and sellers.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Another chick claimed she was pure Cherokee, I kid you not.

They've been conditioned to hate themselves and anything remotely associated with sub saharan Africa. They legit believe Africans all live in mud huts and theyre lucky their ancestors were enslaved.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
they will do anything to escape their west African ancestry :mjlol:

They have such a sad complex situation. There's nothing to be ashamed of. West Africa has great history. AAs has a very colorful history. They should stop trying to attach themselves to racists doctrines such as having curly hair or narrow features being good.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
They could've gotten Somali-like ancestry like Fulani or North African.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I blame Drake for this shit. Now they wanna claim East Africa.
They couldn't even find Somalia on a map before Drake but right after he sang about east African girls all hell broke loose and everybody started claming/insulting us like wtf :faysalwtf:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They couldn't even find Somalia on a map before Drake but right after he sang about east African girls all hell broke loose and everybody started claming/insulting us like wtf :faysalwtf:

Yeah I dislike Drake. The exoticfication of EA is horrible. No one wants that kind of attention. Last summer i traveled the America and people saw my curly hair and immediately asked if I was EA.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Yeah I dislike Drake. The exoticfication of EA is horrible. No one wants that kind of attention. Last summer i traveled the America and people saw my curly hair and immediately asked if I was EA.
EA girls being fetishised like that really annoys me nowadays it's mostly other blacks that do that too like I don't get that kind of reaction from white men :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending