200k Smuggled Somali Charcoal Reaches Iraqi Port, Govt Says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Blackman isnt the president of somalia. It is farmaajos job to keep our country save. He has failed. He is allowing this to happen. Blame him. If not, he should leave.

Farmajo government spoke about the smuggling of the charcoal. Who do you think brought the issue to light? The federal government demanded Iraqi authorities to investigate the issue because like I said the federal government jurisdiction is limited to Mogadishu and that was the situation Farmajo inherited. Now, as for who deliberately for years practiced the charcoal trade even before Farmajo? That is the former alshab member Ahmed blackie.

Besides, aren't you against Farmajo using forceful measures to remove Ahmed donkey ?

He ‘can’ raise an army and overthrow the amisom bunch but jes not experienced
100%. If he focused on security, he couldve taken over the country but nigga is inside amisom bunker so of course the country will raped. Madoobe has zero blame in this, blame faemaajo for allowing this.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
100%. If he focused on security, he couldve taken over the country but nigga is inside amisom bunker so of course the country will raped. Madoobe has zero blame in this, blame faemaajo for allowing this.
Why tho? Mans weak and i dont blame him. Hes trying his best but a military leader must rise and overthrow his

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Wow. This is unbelievable. The world & the hooligan traitor few inside jobs Somalis are robbing SOMALIA in day broad light! We should rise & fight the pests!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Our boy @Ferrari over here said Blackie has zero blame in the charcoal trade :chrisfreshhah:
He's definitely trolling :deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending